XD magazine

This is a discussion on XD magazine within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; where's a good place to pick up additional XD 9mm magazine's? I would like to have a couple extra.....

Thread: XD magazine

XD magazine

where's a good place to pick up additional XD 9mm magazine's? I would like to have a couple extra..

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    where's a good place to pick up additional XD 9mm magazine's? I would like to have a couple extra..
    Brownells if you get some sort of a discount through them (LEO/MIL/Security/Smith). Otherwise their prices aren't the best but they do seem to have magazines even when others don't.

Midway is pretty good about having them in stock have you checked there?
    "Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must." - The Duke of Wellington

JD
    Administrator

alot of out of stocks at midway.. anyone ever use a 30 rd mag.? are they reliable? one of those might be fun..

alot of out of stocks at midway.. anyone ever use a 30 rd mag.? are they reliable? one of those might be fun..
    My buddy has a 30rd mag for his that he uses at the range, He has never had problem... for me I don't like the extra weight or the look of them so I don't use them... Also if you purchase one get a loader because by the time your 30th round goes in your hands will be sore.
    I believe in gun control...... Thats why I use TWO hands.

Wow... I'm having a hard time finding them in stock now that you mention it. That CDNN link seems to have them... I wonder if they're actually in stock.
    "Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must." - The Duke of Wellington

Depending on which one you're after (10rd, 16rd, etc.) you may find what you want at a better price at Andean, Inc.. I have purchased from them before and had very good service. The are the only seller who, when I tried to order an out of stock item, has actually called me on the phone a couple of weeks later to tell me the item was now in stock and checking to see if I would still like to place the order. Pretty good service.

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

You may want to call SA to see if they are shipping them. Due to the Gear Up promotion, they are doing their best to keep up with the free mags that were included with the purchase of XD's from October 15th 08 to January 15th of this year. My Xdm9mm mags and pouch are due to come in in 6 to 8 weeks. I sent in my paper work on November 15 2008 and received an email yesterday saying, they have processed my rebate and will be out within 6 to 8 weeks.

Right now they are swamped.

Here is the link for the Gear Up info... Springfield Armory Gear Up Promo Site

Hope this helps....

pistolgear.com

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by maddy345 View Post
    pistolgear.com
    They're out too. I was going to add a few mags to a recent order when I found out.

PISTOLGEAR | XD HOLSTER, MAGAZINES AND MORE
    Sean
    XD 9SC | XD 45ACP Service | XD 45ACP Compact |Borealis
    "You may know where you are. God may know where you are. If you don't tell your dispatcher where you are, you'd better be on speaking terms with God!"

Try Mec-gar?

Take a look at Magazines & Extensions - Springfield XD [Springfield XD Store.com - no associated with Springfield Amory]

Links