bought new gun!

This is a discussion on bought new gun! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Went in last Friday and picked up Taurus' new Judge. Sorry the photo isn't the best but too much light and the stainless blinds the ...

Thread: bought new gun!

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar

bought new gun!

Went in last Friday and picked up Taurus' new Judge. Sorry the photo isn't the best but too much light and the stainless blinds the camera. Anyway, haven't been able to shoot it yet. The "instant" background check took over two hours they were so backed up. The other bummer was that I got pulled over on the way to the store and it cost me a $70 seat belt fine.
    Attached Images
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

2. Remove Ads

awesome, i really want this gun. I found one at local shop, its the light weight model, really nice. Congrats and have fun

Distinguished Member Array Siafu's Avatar
    The new taurus Judge "Public Defender" was just announced at the SHOT show a few days ago. It looks like they shortened up a bit and shaved a little weight. I believe it may even accept 3 inch .410 too.

I have it on my short list. As soon as I get this final EBR built I am going to get one.

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar
    I'm planning on this to be my new "on the trail" gun when hiking, snowshoeing, and horseback riding. It might have to ride around in the car with me too. I'm in and out of the car a lot all day and have to wear my glock 27 in a tuckable IWB. If anyone's figured out how to draw quickly in that situation, I'm all ears.
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

yea i would be buying it as my camping gun

Links