SHOT Stuff

This is a discussion on SHOT Stuff within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok...so we have talked about the Ruger LCR, and a few other little things. So I have been checking the various websites and there is ...

Thread: SHOT Stuff

SHOT Stuff

Ok...so we have talked about the Ruger LCR, and a few other little things. So I have been checking the various websites and there is a reasonable amount of new stuff out there. Any body see some stuff out there they found interesting? I personally like the looks of Colt's new "Rail Gun" 1911 they brought out. And I am interested in the new grip surface for the G22 with the half moon slide serrations. Anybody else?
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Nice stuff I managed to see/fondle included the Sig 522 .22LR training rifle...very nice; the very yummy Vltor Fortis 10mm....I am so going to get one. Other awesome looking offerings include the Magpul Massoud .308, LaRue Tactical OSR, Daniel Defense M4, Colt Sub Compact Weapon .556, and (intro'd in 2007 SHOT) production Kel Tec RFB .308 bullpup.

BTW....I lucked out and managed to buy this exact knife from Boker for $25; originally, they weren't going to sell it and then decided to do so at the last second: Boker Cop Tool - BEAT THE PRICE INCREASE!!! - BOBO300
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

Links