Buy This Gun. - Page 7

Buy This Gun.

This is a discussion on Buy This Gun. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yes! Yes! It spreads!...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Buy This Gun.

Yes! Yes! It spreads!

Definately a good write up Euc. I was thinking about getting an XD45ACP, but my local gun store sold out the day they got them and wasn't going to be getting any more for two months. It was between a Glock, the XD and a Sig. I didn't like the feel of the glock and the Sig fits my hands like a glove. Also, as my gun collection is still in it's infant state, I wanted a little variety (not that two XD's are a bad thing). I'll probably end up with an XD .45ACP once I've rounded out the collection a bit. Anyways, it looks like you've got a great gun that you like (and hey, a gun is a personal thing). One man's Glock is a another's paperweight

And not to get too off topic here, but there's lots of talk about XD's - Has anyone fired a factory ported XD?
    "To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent

SIC VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM.

XD9

I need to change my name now.

Yes... I got rid of the XD9. Don't get me wrong, I loved that gun but a close friend of mine was in the market for a gun and he loved my XD9 so I sold it to him.

Well, nature abhors a vacuum so today I went to my local shop and bought a brand new XD45acp.

It's definately everything I wanted it to be. I put 150 rounds through it 5 minutes after I bought it and was very pleased.

Between the sale of the XD9 and the purchase price, I am out $150 and I couldn't be happier.
    There are 2 sounds in the world that strike more fear than any others. A click when you should hear a bang and a bang when you should hear a click.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links