Defensive Carry banner

Taurus 9mm Millennium Pro Holster Question

6K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  archer51 
#1 ·
Hi all, I'm new to the concealed carry group. Have taken my CCW class and am waiting for my permit. I have hunted for 25 years with shotgun and archery but this will be my first handgun. I am leaning toward the Taurus 9mm Millennium Pro, it fits my hand very well and the slide seems easier to operate than some others. Any comments on the reliability of this model? Also my husband is concerned about the availability of a good IWB holster for this gun. Can anyone give me some suggestions so I can ease his mind?

#6 ·
My wife has this same gun in the pink. She loves the gun and loves to shoot it. Of all the hoslters she has gone thur she has found that she like the simple uncle mikes that she bought at Bass Pro shop for like $15. She stands behind her gun and holster 110%!

#8 ·
Reliability on my PT111 has been perfect. Has eated everything that I have fed into it.

For the PT111 or my 24/7 Pro DS, I use either a Crossbreed Supertuck, a Wild Bill's Contour Slide, or over the past couple of weeks have been trying out the Galco Classic Lite shoulder rig. Between these three, I can carry with virtually any manner of dress. They all work with both the PT111 and the 24/7.

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.