Well not quite what I was looking for, but these things are hard to find - Page 2

Well not quite what I was looking for, but these things are hard to find

This is a discussion on Well not quite what I was looking for, but these things are hard to find within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by SubNine Yes the Bush Company is still in business. I have only been there once. I have lived here almost eight years ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well not quite what I was looking for, but these things are hard to find

Senior Member Array Sportsterguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SubNine View Post
    Yes the Bush Company is still in business. I have only been there once. I have lived here almost eight years now, which is the longest I have ever stayed in one place. I really enjoy the summers here, the winters not so much. I am looking at eventually moving back to the lower 48. I am thinking about Central or Southern Virginia, or possibly Kentucky. I used to live in Leesburg VA before Alaska, and I liked seeing all the history. Alaska has plenty of historical sites to see as well.
    Glad the Company is still in business! When I was up there the military had Brim Frost exercizes every year in the winter. Was flying in the old HH-3F's as a Crew Chief/Hoist Operator back then. Picked up a Seal Team at Ft. Wainwright and dropped there sorry butts off about 70 miles east of Fairbanks. When they exited the AC the snow was waist high and the temp was 4%+. First guy out the door had to basiclly swim to get out from underneath the rotorwash, and his fellow team mates followed. I gave them a salute after their LT. gave a thumbs up. I was cold in the helo and felt a little bad for them as they were on their own for 2 weeks.

Miss Alaska's summers and beauty but DO Not miss the winters. Too many years and too many broken joints with metal in them to take that cold!

Have you looked at Southern WV? Some great deals on property and very inexpensive to live there. People are great too and the hunting is fantastic.

Take care of that Springer and it'll take care of you!
    Sportsterguy-NRA Life Member

Molon Labe!

Join the NRA today, or don't complain when your guns are taken away!

Nice, I want a loaded one too.
    NO 3rd party disputes

The power of imagination is the key to life.

It helps you think ahead, consider the possibilities,and prepare you for the future.
    If you lack that ability, you're no different from livestock trapped behind a fence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links