Defensive Carry banner

Kahr P380

4K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  GoGators10 
#1 ·
This afternoon I got to handle a dealer sample Kahr P380 and I immediately put in an order. A friend who owns the shop says he expects them in March or April. These P380s are everything the LCP isn't. Although the P380 is just a tad bigger it feels much more comfortable in the hand and the sights are much better. The best thing is that it still weighs under 10 ounces. The Chicago PD just approved these for Special Operation officers who sometimes work deep cover. When I get mine I'll post a range report comparing it to my LCP.

#4 ·
mag318,

Thanks for your initial opinion on this Kahr. I'll be very interested in hearing your "review" on this pistol after you've received and fired it.

I'll be particularly interested in your comparison to your LCP.

Regards, Quiet1

#5 ·
Not even a cell phone pic? :banghead:

S'okay... We knew they were coming. We'll just have to wait (but keep your camera batteries charged for the event when you get it, okay?). :wink:

#6 ·
I will also be looking forward to the range report

#9 ·
I don't think the public's actually gotten their hands on any yet. I'd expect to start hearing of guys getting them any week now.

#10 ·
Touched 1 February 14 at local gun show, $550.00 range. It was tethered to the table beside a P-3AT. looking at them on the table the Kahr looked bigger. It was nice to see sights on a gun like this, but for $250 bills more than a LCP I don't know. Will have to wait for someone else to buy and try.

Z

#11 ·
Got to handle one at a gun show this past Saturday as well. I really liked the feel of it - might sound dumb, but the best way to describe it is that it feels like a mini-PM9. Price was insane at $624 - I'm going to give it a year or so for the bugs to be worked out of it and price to drop. If all goes well, I can easily see it replacing my LCP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.