New Carry Gun

This is a discussion on New Carry Gun within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Kid1911 sojouner, the gun show is at the Allentown fairgrounds not sure of the start time but I will see if I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Carry Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Kid1911
    sojouner, the gun show is at the Allentown fairgrounds not sure of the start time but I will see if I can find the link I used. The dates are Feb 11th - 12th.
    Found the link I used. http://www.allentownfair.com/html/agri-plex_schedule
    Sat Feb 11th 9-5 Sun Feb 12th 9-3.
    Thanks for the info. W/ my wife going to her family this weekend, it'll take all the energy I have to make it to the range, cabelas and now to a gun show. Oh, the humanity.

2. Remove Ads

Didnt come in yet?

Well, it's now Thursday morning and still no 1911. I was hoping to have it before I went away to the gun show, but I still have a day and a half before I leave. Hoping today is the day. Well here's a pic from SA. (click for larger image)

PX9154LLarge.jpg

Well it seems that all of the dealers that my guy uses is out of stock on the Springfield and that Springfield is not shipping anything right now, so on to something else. Ordered a Kimber Custom TLE II from a dealer that deals direct with Kimber, should be here mid week. There was only a $65 difference between the 2, plus I also get a box of ammo free. The TLE has some features that the Springer doesn't, so the waiting continues.

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    I often trade CZ or Ruger items (posters, mags, ect.) for gear that
    peak my interest.

One item is the superb mini-defender RAMI holster that was offered by K&D.

Too bad they don't offer any more CZ holsters, but they still produce them for Rugers:)

I shot steel challenge today with one of my carry guns S&W 66-6 3". I took an old PPC wheelgun with me and ended up trading it for a possible new carry gun.

It's a Para Ordnance LTC. ANIB and it shoots great. I like the full grip and the shorter barrel doesn't affect my shooting at normal ranges.

Several of us are going to use the local steel challenge match for carry gun practice. Great fun.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Airedale
    I shot steel challenge today with one of my carry guns S&W 66-6 3". I took an old PPC wheelgun with me and ended up trading it for a possible new carry gun.

It's a Para Ordnance LTC. ANIB and it shoots great. I like the full grip and the shorter barrel doesn't affect my shooting at normal ranges.

Several of us are going to use the local steel challenge match for carry gun practice. Great fun.

Dave

Good looking pair there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links