This is a discussion on poll time within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've considered this question as well. Here are the issues as I see it: - Capacity - Glock wins 10 to 8. Also, there are ...
I've considered this question as well. Here are the issues as I see it:
- Capacity - Glock wins 10 to 8. Also, there are larger mags available for the Glock, but not the M&P.
- Reliability - I give Glock the edge, simply because it has more history and good reputation and the M&P's are still going through growing pains.
- Parts availability - Glock wins easily
- Ease of customization - Glock wins easily
- Size - Glock wins - shorter grip length (from what I can determine)
If the specs and issues were identical I'd buy the M&P since I believe in buying American. Maybe in this case I'd still choose the M&P for that reason.
Gun control is not the answer. Gun control is the question. The answer is NO.
M&P 45c because it fits my hands perfectly.
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.