Defensive Carry banner

P99c QA!

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  SCfromNY 
#1 ·
My wife gave me a new P99c QA 9mm for Valentines day! I have been able to run about 300+ rounds through it so far and I love it :danceban: No jams and not a single failure to fire. We should have our CCWs within the month! I can't wait to get back to the range :uzi:

I got her a PPK/S .380. I have read about a few issues but we haven't had any in the first few hundred rounds and she loves it. I gave her the choice to of anything she wanted and the PPK/S was her favorite. This one was manufactured in January '09 so hopefully they resolved whatever the problem was.

#3 ·
That is a well thought of firearm in the rest of the world or so I hear...just never quite caught on here it seems. The ones I have handled do seem to have a nice feel to them. That PPK/s is a classic.

#4 ·
I rented as many guns as I could get my hands on while shopping and the P99c QA hit the spot. It is everything I was looking for and fits my hand perfectly. It feels like it was designed for me. I would recommend it to anyone who was considering a pistol especially for CC.

#5 ·
The Walther P99c QA is a very under rated CCW IMO. It is accurate, easy to shoot well and is reliable. The only complaint I ever had was that the pointy mags made loading more difficult, especially those last few tight rounds. Other than that minor nothing, you've got a world class pistol.

#7 ·
Not really, P22 P99 comparison

They are very similar in appearance but that is about the end of it. Not a good comparison. If nothing else, there is a big difference in weight and dimension. I don't think it is possible to fairly compare a 22 lr with a 9mm or .40. Different things.

#11 ·
Part of the lack of love for the P99 was the poor rendition that S&W did for their P99. I have heard of a lot of problems with the S&W including the one I used to own, but mostly good stuff about the Walther. Why the disparity I am clueless. BTW, probably the best handgun grip I have ever felt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.