Firestorm .380 Finishes

Firestorm .380 Finishes

This is a discussion on Firestorm .380 Finishes within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been trying to find a Firestorm .380 with the aluminum anodized frame with a black slide for months to no avail. I have called ...

Firestorm .380 Finishes

I've been trying to find a Firestorm .380 with the aluminum anodized frame with a black slide for months to no avail. I have called every gun store in a reasonable distance. The answer is always the same, " We don't know when we are getting more of them, demand is very high". So this morning I took the proactive approach. I called around to different states and looked through gunbroker.com. I tracked down some dealers who seemed to sell a good number of Firestorms and asked them if they had what I was looking for. Some of them replied that firestorm doesn't make a .380 with a aluminum frame and black slide. Am I mistaken? Did Firestorm change their line-up? Here is there website that clearly shows what they make. Firestorm 380, 32, 22 Series

The second gun down is what I'm looking for, but according to some dealers they don't exist. So I pose this question. Does anyone know where a Firestorm like I describe or the one pictured can be found? Is Firestorm still making them? I can find Firestorms that have the reverse coloring pictured below but according to Firestorm both should be available. Thanks DC!
    "The 280z, is more like a skittish, half broken bronco, that requires constant attention, challenges your driving ability and will literally ride the driver hard and put him away wet."
    -Hybridz.org

Firestorm is made by Bersa, I have A Bersa Thunder 380 that looks just like your first picture, I also Have A 9mm Firestorm that is Reversed like your second pic with the silver on top and black on botom. could the first pic be of a True Bersa Pistol?I dont know but I just Thought I would throw that out there.Excellent guns By the way Both of them.
    Well You Boys Gonna Pull Them Pistols, Or Whistle Dixie.

I know I also own a Bersa Duotone with the alum frame and black slide. Doesn't Firestorm make one? I got that pictures from firestorm's website of guns they make.
    "The 280z, is more like a skittish, half broken bronco, that requires constant attention, challenges your driving ability and will literally ride the driver hard and put him away wet."
    -Hybridz.org

Quote Originally Posted by Datsun40146 View Post
    I've been trying to find a Firestorm .380 with the aluminum anodized frame with a black slide for months to no avail. I have called every gun store in a reasonable distance. The answer is always the same, " We don't know when we are getting more of them, demand is very high". So this morning I took the proactive approach. I called around to different states and looked through gunbroker.com. I tracked down some dealers who seemed to sell a good number of Firestorms and asked them if they had what I was looking for. Some of them replied that firestorm doesn't make a .380 with a aluminum frame and black slide. Am I mistaken? Did Firestorm change their line-up? Here is there website that clearly shows what they make. Firestorm 380, 32, 22 Series

The second gun down is what I'm looking for, but according to some dealers they don't exist. So I pose this question. Does anyone know where a Firestorm like I describe or the one pictured can be found? Is Firestorm still making them? I can find Firestorms that have the reverse coloring pictured below but according to Firestorm both should be available. Thanks DC!
    I'm actually carrying that exact gun (Second Picture). I bought it back in November so far have only put around 160 rounds through it. When I get my SuperTuck I will be carrying my 1911 :). The Firestorm might be getting retired for a LCP.
    Last edited by Romans623; February 21st, 2009 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Added
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Romans 6:23
    www.Jesus-is-Savior.com
    Fundmental Brodcasting Network
    www.ConsitutionParty.org

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    Bersa, Firestorm. Same gun, just a different trigger guard. It'll be much easier to find a Bersa.

Nate
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Thanks jarhead, I know the Bersa its a great gun its my current EDC. But these guns are like lays chips you cant get just one. I want a Firestorm to match. I just want to make sure I'm not crazy and looking for a gun that might not exist. I need to know if Firestorm sgs made a mistake or these are just a tough model to find.
    -Hybridz.org

VIP Member
    I have the dual tone Firestorm 380. Aluminum colored frame, and black slide. I've had it 4 or 5 years as best I can remember. Shoots just as well as the Bersa 380.

Great, archer do you know if FS still makes that model?
    -Hybridz.org

VIP Member
    To the best of my knowledge it is still available.

VIP Member
    GunsAmerica has several Bersa's listed, one is NIB for $250. Here's the link, it might take some time for it to load, so be patient.

GunsAmerica - Search - Guns For Sale & Gun Auctions B"H

I called the dealer for the available firestorm under that listing, it didn't have the finish I was looking for.
    -Hybridz.org

Links