I am interested in possibly switching to a Glock. I am thinking either the 23/27 or the 19/26. Here are the pros and cons as I see them.
Note: I'm a .45 guy, but I have small hands and stubby fingers, and I don't think the .45 Glock will fit my hands.
- Already own (but don't carry) a 9mm
- More rounds/more manageable recoil
- 9mm more widely proliferated
- G27 can be converted to 9mm with a conversion barrel. (Can the 23?)
- More recoil (Don't know how hard the 23/27 is to shoot).
- Requires another caliber to be added to the logistics train
Bottom line: I'm leaning toward the 23/27 with a 9mm conversion barrel. This would give maximum versatility. What kind of parts would I need to convert from .40 to 9mm?
Comments? Thanks in advance.
PS--Before anybody tells me to use the "Search" function, I found these threads, but they're locked. http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...k-27-help.html