Mousegun opinions

This is a discussion on Mousegun opinions within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by big gary ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- you could take shots at the bar cheaper than shoots at the range with that thing, and do more ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mousegun opinions

Quote Originally Posted by big gary View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

you could take shots at the bar cheaper than shoots at the range with that thing, and do more damage too............
    Ummm, seriously?... I'd rather take shots of Everclear all night than take even one shot from even a "lowly" 32 ACP...

Nice pistol, BTW - One of these days I'll snatch up a Seecamp (But probably in .380. so as not to get laughed at by a BG when I need it most )...

Regards,

Bones
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

2. Remove Ads

For Summer, something is better than nothing!

NRA Instructor/RSO/Coach/Recruiter
    www.mallardspring.com
    Fenix, Olight, Nitecore, AMK, Leatherman, Condor, Maxpedition
    Forum Member 8% Discount code dccwms8

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBones View Post
    Ummm, seriously?... I'd rather take shots of Everclear all night than take even one shot from even a "lowly" 32 ACP...

Nice pistol, BTW - One of these days I'll snatch up a Seecamp (But probably in .380. so as not to get laughed at by a BG when I need it most )...

Regards,

Bones
    Did you just contradict yourself, first you smash on th last poster for belittling the .32, then you say bg will laugh at you when shot by it lol?

I'd be curious to hear from those in the military and LEO if someone "breaks in" there duty guns before issue, or just hands them over to carry as is.[/QUOTE]

Most of us military guys dont get issued new weapons lol. Many of hundreds of thousands of rounds have went through my m16a2! O, and it still malfunctions quite often.
    "Anyone worth shooting, is probably worth shooting several times."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigdl86 View Post
    Did you just contradict yourself, first you smash on th last poster for belittling the .32, then you say bg will laugh at you when shot by it lol?

I'd be curious to hear from those in the military and LEO if someone "breaks in" there duty guns before issue, or just hands them over to carry as is.

Did you notice the "rolleyes" emoticon I used at the end of that sentence? That implies sarcasm...

As another person stated - ANYTHING is better than NOTHING - And I happen to like Seecamps, even in "lowly" calibers (<-- See, there it is again!)

Regards,

Bones
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by harry1940 View Post
    I like my P3AT. With a Crimson Trace laser, extra magazine and 13 rounds of ammo I'm only carrying 15 ounces
    Ditto.....I have the same!
    Nick
    Glock 19 /CT Laser
    Glock 26 /CT Laser
    Kel Tec P3AT .380/CT Laser

I bought an LCP as soon as they came out. I was impressed by it's accuracy and relability but I found it to be very uncomfortable to shoot anymore then a couple magazines thru. I really like to practise with what I carry and the LCP after 20 or 30 rounds became downright unpleasant. Obviously when you need it you're not going to fire 20 or 30 rounds, but forget an exrended range session with one of these.
    I recently bought a Kahr P380 and what a difference, this pistol I can shoot comfortably all day long. It also has much better sights and the slide locks open after the last shot. The LCP stole Kel Tecs thunder and really started a trend, The Kahr P380 just takes it to another level, shoot one and you'll be impressed.
    Attached Images

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links