Glock 19 Price

This is a discussion on Glock 19 Price within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So i was at my local gun store the other day and noticed they had a few new shipments since i last visited. i walk ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock 19 Price

Glock 19 Price

So i was at my local gun store the other day and noticed they had a few new shipments since i last visited. i walk over and see a couple of Glock 19's with a price tag of $499 on them. I immediately ask a sales clerk if that was the correct price and he assured me that it was. So anyway i handed him a 20 spot so he could put it on hold for me.
    The last time i checked they were priced around $579 to $610 in my neck of the woods.
    So i am very excited on my soon to be first Glock and thought i would share!

2. Remove Ads

That's what I bought mine for locally here. They told me it was part of a Glock discount promotion or something along those effects. They only had two of a couple of models left when I bought mine. The regular prices were $589.

The wifes G19 was 525 back in Nov. but it had adjustable sights. The ones with fixed sights were 499. You aren't going to go wrong with that price on that gun.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

An add in today's local newspaper for a used G19 w/2-15 round mags, 200 rds HP and 50 rounds FMJ for $550 from an individual. I bought my G19 NIB w/2-15 round magazines last year around this same time for $459+tax coming to the tune of around $508 total through a local dealer.

i bought mine for $550 at cabelas, which is a little above the running price in this area. But then again they are the only ones in my area that had them.

kpw
    Still $489 everyday here...but only at one shop.

All the shops around here have them for $499.00 for standards with fixed sights, $569.00 for fixed night sights in calibers 9mm up to .40S&W. .45 starts at $569.00 and goes to $609.00 with night sights. Anything higher then that for a Glock is robbery.
    ‘‘To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.’’

— George Mason

Senior Member Array Knuckledrager's Avatar
    The GSSF used to have a deal. If you joined, they sent you a certificate for 1 pistol at a reduced price. Anyone know if they still do this?
    "The liberty of the individual is no gift of civilization. It was greatest before there was any civilization." Sigmund Freud

I sent an email to Glock yesterday about the previous GSSF discount coupon. Waiting for a reply. Nothing on the Glock or GSSF websites about it so I suspect it is not currently available.
    NRA, IDPA, GSSF & GSSA member
    Certified Glock Armorer

Those gunshops that are Gouging us folks so and taking advantage keep in mind we the consumer are the ones who keep you in bussiness and when the smoke clears enjoy your cash in hand i do know one thing you will never see mine again.

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar
    I paid 549 almost two years ago when I bought my G19 brand new. They may have gone up in price in my area, but I haven't been really looking at G19s because well, I already have one!
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

Distinguished Member
    I checked in January and you could still use the GSSF certificate. It could have ended by now though.

That is what I paid for mine in January. Congratulations. you're going to like the 19.

I paid $500 for my G19 back in 2002. I just traded it in on an XD45 the other day and got a $400 credit for it.

He'll sell it for $500.

Quote Originally Posted by drs1457 View Post
    I sent an email to Glock yesterday about the previous GSSF discount coupon. Waiting for a reply. Nothing on the Glock or GSSF websites about it so I suspect it is not currently available.
    The Discount certificate Information is on the GSSF website. Just use the drop down menu and all the information is there.
    I used one a few weeks ago, G26 $426 out the door.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links