So what'cha carryin' today?

This is a discussion on So what'cha carryin' today? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thought I'd mix it up a little today. Instead of the "usual" Wilson Combat, thought I'd break out the Kimber Desert Warrior today (Gunner Grips). ...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So what'cha carryin' today?

Distinguished Member Array T Bone's Avatar

So what'cha carryin' today?

Thought I'd mix it up a little today. Instead of the "usual" Wilson Combat, thought I'd break out the Kimber Desert Warrior today (Gunner Grips). Carrying in a dedicated Versa Max 2, 33 rds. of RA45T, including 3 spare Wilson 47D's in a Wilderness vertical spare magazine carrier on the Wilderness Instructor Belt, with two in a double mag carrier in right front pocket.

Backed up by an Al Mar Ultralight Eagle in the left pocket. Surefire A200B joins the E1E in the right jacket pocket.

So what's your rig of choice for this dreary-almost Spring-Saturday? (Rainy here).

Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

2. Remove Ads

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    Don't slip and fall into a puddle you'll drown for sure.

I have my constant companion a G27 in my newly acquired M-tac Spartan also my high tech extra tacticool wallet in my 7:30 position hip pocket and advanced warrior combat cell phone in an advanced pocket type front pocket. Plus my keys. I'm feelin pretty secure with that combo. But I guess I need more stuff I feel wholly inadaquate in the event the zombies come to get me.
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

tjm
    I just spent all day in a school zone taking a welding class. If I understand correctly, I can't even have a gun locked in the car. So I have carried nothing so far today. I am not happy about that but I'm trying very hard to stay legal.................

Don't slip and fall into a puddle you'll drown for sure.
    Experienced scuba diver, I'll be fine. But thanks for your concern.
    Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

Loaded for town...

I've got my XD9 Service in a Supertuck at 3:00, pair of mini Channel-Lok pliers in right front pocket, CRKT My Tighe folder in left front pocket, and this amazing iPhone in my shirt pocket. I'm set as long as the sun is up... Dadgum I need a minilite!
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down & lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, & may posterity forget you were countrymen.

G36 in a Supertuck at about 8:30 (left-handed). OP, you're ready for a war!

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Experienced scuba diver, I'll be fine. But thanks for your concern.
    OMG you are carrying SCUBA gear plus all the other stuff.... LOL
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Distinguished Member Array pcon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbqgrill View Post
    advanced warrior combat cell phone in an advanced pocket type front pocket. Plus my keys. I'm feelin pretty secure with that combo. But I guess I need more stuff I feel wholly inadaquate in the event the zombies come to get me.
    i don't know...that advanced warrior combat cell phone should be a good start...I, however, would switch to a PLP Sentinal XR3 pocket to allow a quicker draw with no thigh-dialing
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

A 4-inch Smith & Wesson Model 10 Heavy Barrel, stoked with Remington +P 158 grain lead SWCs, and riding in a Federal B32 high-rise thumb break holster.

A good 30-year-old combination.

I worked today.
    On me - Beretta 9mm Mini Cougar, custom 9mm S&W 360, Benchmade HK auto, spare hi cap mag for Beretta, 2 spare moonclips for S&W, handcuffs.
    Plus a 9mm Kel-tec SUB-2000, a couple of spare mags for it, and some other misc stuff in my gear bag.

And, if anybody cares, it was a wicked nice day on the coast of downeast Maine. Sunny, 50 deg, a slight breeze. Nicest day of the year so far, I didn't even need a coat!

Quote Originally Posted by bbqgrill View Post
    OMG you are carrying SCUBA gear plus all the other stuff.... LOL
    Just a snorkel....
    Regards, T Bone.

My G23 in a K&D is my 'other' compainion. Me and my 6 year old are hanging out on a wonderfuly bright and warm Georgia spring afternoon!
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

VIP Member
    Going about the normal Saturday errands, a S&W 637 J frame in a Safariland pocket holster. 2 speed strips in the other pocket kept it company.

Glock 19 (15+1 9mm) in a SuperTuck Deluxe IWB holster. Spyderco Delica folding knife. Motorola V600 cellphone. Beautiful windy, sunny day here in Central KY... 71 degrees and lovin' it!

Unfortunately nothing seeing as how I'm in Hawaii at the moment (well, I do have). But it's a nice change from the 70+ pounds of gear and M-16 I carried the last 7 months.

I would tell you how nice the weather along Waikiki beach is, but that wouldn't be very nice of me.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Links