H&K P30,Sig P250 or Glock 19?

This is a discussion on H&K P30,Sig P250 or Glock 19? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; If the Sig P250 fits, it's the best of the three. HKs are not bad, my brother loves his P2000. Capacity is great with the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H&K P30,Sig P250 or Glock 19?

VIP Member
    If the Sig P250 fits, it's the best of the three. HKs are not bad, my brother loves his P2000. Capacity is great with the P250, and Sig actions are SMOOOOOOTH. You'll love it if you get it.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Ads

Glock 19 + reliability + accuracy + longevity + price = WINNER!!!
    Be Observant and Be Safe.

Current: S&W 442, Springfield XD9sc, XDm9, and Glock G26, G19, G23C,
    and SIG P226-40 TT, and Ruger GP-100, and Beretta 92FS
    Former: Taurus 92SS, SIG P220 TT, S&W 360, SIG P239-40, Ruger 22/45 MKII

VIP Member
    Hey fatboy.....you get what you pay for. Median price=median gun. As far as all the others, Sig has those too.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

I'm bucking the trend and say get the P30 if you can afford it. You've handled it. You already know, if cost wasn't an issue, there is no comparison...you'd be all over it. It is the king of the hill - the cream of the crop. IMO, the others are not even in the same league...

PS: I do think it's pricey, but resale is also very high on these should you ever decide to sell it.
    I always aim for the right eye...and I never miss - Goldeneye

Hands down the HK! Now all three are good weapons, but I love my HK and don't feel it is overpriced at all because the quality is great! I have the USPc but have looked at the P30 and it does feel great in the hand, thats one of the reasons I bought the USPc over some other guns and have never regretted it. I'm sure others would agree that the way a gun feels in your particular hand is important. I would buy it again today if I had to but thats the nice thing about HK's I won't have to. I have gotten rid of some guns I had in the past but would never consider getting rid of HK, it has always been reliable with anything I put through it from day one and has never choked or jammed and it is very accurate. It is just a good solid weapon that performs. I have the SA/DA version. Good luck!
    Glock 26 4gen, H&K USPc, S&W 642, Wilson Combat 1911 CQB

Glock.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

Another vote for P30, I simply don't like Glocks.

Vodek

Having owned and worked on HK polymer guns (USP, USPC) and Sig (P6, 239) and Glock (17, 19 and 26)- the best fit and finish belong to Sig.

HK is overly complex, utilizing multiple linkages to do what Sig and Glock do more efficiently. They are grossly overpriced on the poly guns.

Parts and mags are cheaper for the Glocks. Think carefully about that before deciding.

Administrator
    I agree with Rob72's outlook. I really liked the P30 when I tried one out, but true to HK's form the trigger was poor when compared to other guns in that price range... it short, its far overpriced.

The Sig 250 is a nice package, and I really liked it, but its to new for my tastes. I'd let the market decide if its a keeper or not for at least a few more months.

The G19, while its not "Hollywood", its a time tested and recognized world wide as one of the best.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Senior Moderator
    The G19, while its not "Hollywood", its a time tested and recognized world wide as one of the best unergonomic designs ever in the history of the world.

If you like pointing a 2x4 at a target and pulling the trigger, you'll LOVE the Glock.

If you like something that naturally points,has a nice trigger and it cool to look at at, you'll go Sig.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links