And for Sunday?

This is a discussion on And for Sunday? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So if you're lounging around the house a bit now (like me) on a Sunday (post time change) afternoon, how are you armed? I went ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And for Sunday?

Distinguished Member Array T Bone's Avatar

And for Sunday?

So if you're lounging around the house a bit now (like me) on a Sunday (post time change) afternoon, how are you armed?

I went with the Kahr PM9 in a Milt Sparks PCH in the left jeans pocket, right pocket has 7 and 8 rd. spare mags, total 22 rds HST. Plus a CRKT M16 01Z (the little 3 inch blade).

Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Sportsterguy's Avatar
    My trusty 1990 vintage Springer.

Sportsterguy-NRA Life Member

Molon Labe!

Join the NRA today, or don't complain when your guns are taken away!

T Bone - Just curious what is your EDC? I have an XD45c but have been thinking about getting a small 9mm and the PM9 is at the top of the list.

Distinguished Member Array T Bone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atm7819 View Post
    T Bone - Just curious what is your EDC? I have an XD45c but have been thinking about getting a small 9mm and the PM9 is at the top of the list.
    My usual is the Wilson Combat 5 inch CQB, in a Milt Sparks VM2. But I like to switch it up now and then. Carried Glocks for years, and I'm taking the 19 to the range later this week to shoot in prep for carrying it a bit here and there....
    Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

this rests at arms length...Shotgun's close by.
    Attached Images
    I'm married to my Kahr.

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    Hmmm, funny same answer as yesterday cept, I've changed my drawers. LOL
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

A little cooler around here today, so I broke out an old friend, my Charter Arms .44 special. I haven't carried that one in a while. Also my Gerber mini covert knife.
    God bless our troops!

VIP Member
    Smith & Wesson Model 15-4 snubnose with Remington 158-grain lead SWCHP +P (.38 Special).
    If the public are bound to yield obedience to laws to which they cannot give their approbation, they are slaves to those who make such laws and enforce them.--Samuel Adams as Candidus, Boston Gazette 20 Jan. 1772

Veteran--USA FA
    NRA Benefactor Life
    Tennessee Firearms Association Life

VIP Member
    Sig P220 two tone in an Elite Survival IWBclip at 6:00. Spare mag left front pocket, all full of Speer Gold Dot 200gr .45acp+P, 17 rds in all. Just chilling.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    My newest in the collection

loaded with what you see in the picture
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Super Vel ammo, now that brings back memories. By Lee Jurras in the '70s if memory serves.
    God bless our troops!

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4guns View Post
    Super Vel ammo, now that brings back memories. By Lee Jurras in the '70s if memory serves.
    Yep, the Super Vels actually have the original price sticker $7.65. Dad bought them when he bought the gun 05-16-72
    Smithy only had about 650 rounds through it, until yesterday. Came complete with the original grips a set of aftermarket faux mahogany grips, a box of S&W hollowpoints and two holsters.
    Definately worth the 36 year wait!!!
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Distinguished Member Array JerryM's Avatar
    It is Sunday, and I am not carrying at home. I never have.
    About three months ago I got metal security doors for the front and side doors. No one is going to burst through them and start shooting.

I just have never had a fear of being attacked in my home. Accordingly the only gun very accessible is the Mak by my bed. I leave it there, and if it were to get stolen not much was lost in the way of money.

Regards,
    Jerry

Glock 23 HBE Com III...Spare mag in my back pocket. Jeans and a T to go to the store with my girl... and bum around.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Senior Member Array firefighter4884's Avatar
    Glock 19 in a Brommeland Def-Con V loaded with Speer GD's!

17 round mag as a B/U.

--Jim
    Firefighter / EMT - Always Ready. Ever Willing.

~Never do anything that you don't want to have to explain to the paramedics...~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links