Defensive Carry banner

It's a baby...Glock!!!

5K views 31 replies 29 participants last post by  Doc Holliday 
#1 ·
Went to the local gun shop to pick some ammo for practice. Whil waiting for assistance browsed through the cases. I saw a Glock 26 had come in(hadn't seen any for months). I contemplated it as I was waiting for CZ P-01s to come back into stock. My Glock 19 just seemed so lonely, guess it needed a little brother.:image035: $ 300 dollars later, it is on layaway until I get paid next week. Guess my bonus will go to the P-01. It is official, I have become a gunaholic.:1blau: Is there a 12 step program for that?

#3 ·
Went to the local gun shop to pick some ammo for practice. Whil waiting for assistance browsed through the cases. I saw a Glock 26 had come in(hadn't seen any for months). I contemplated it as I was waiting for CZ P-01s to come back into stock. My Glock 19 just seemed so lonely, guess it needed a little brother.:image035: $ 300 dollars later, it is on layaway until I get paid next week. Guess my bonus will go to the P-01. It is official, I have become a gunaholic.:1blau: Is there a 12 step program for that?

Yes and after you get your 26 you only have ten more to go!:bier:

#4 ·
The Glock 26 is a nice pistol. Very nice indeed. :)

#6 ·
Yes...there is the '12 step program' and you just completed the first step...now buy 11 more.:yup:

You're going to love the G-26...:hand10:

#7 ·
12 Step Program

Yes...there is the '12 step program' and you just completed the first step...now buy 11 more.:yup:
I tend to agree with you. I'm in the difficult process of which Glock to buy next. I use this philosophy regarding Glocks.
"Glocks are like potato chips. You can't just have one of them!" lol

#8 ·

ON YOUR NEW

#13 ·
awwwwww...look at the little fatty :image035:

I've recently joined the Glock fold after owning an XD for 2 years. Well, the XD is now gone and a Glock 21SF is now in my collection. I am also eying a Glock 26.

#17 ·
Congrats...I contemplated the G26, but bought the G27 .40 S&W to carry when I did not want to carry my XD .45 Compact. The following numbers convinced me I wanted a .40 S&W over the 9mm.

Rem Golden Saber

9mm 124 gr
velocity 1125 fps
energy 349 ft-lbs

.40 S&W 180 gr
velocity 1015 fps
energy 412 ft-lbs

.45 ACP
velocity 875 fps
energy 391 ft-lbs

#23 ·
Congrats on the 26- This has been my personal debate lately-the 26 or 27? One less round in .40 but more stopping force. I also love the fact that same cal. clips interchange, very smart idea. Now I can have full size and pocket with 1 box ammo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.