Defensive Carry banner

show me your SIG grips!!

12K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  stormbringerr 
#1 ·
I wanna see some pics of aftermarket grips on your Sig's. Show me what you got!

#5 ·
Hogue Extreme Aluminum Grips

I bought some Hogue Extreme Aluminum grips for my P239 and like them very much. They are slim and adhere well to my hand. They are expensive, however, costing well over $100.

#6 ·
I'm looking for some nice wood 226 grips and am having a hard time finding them new. I've seen some sets on GunBroker and eBay but are there other options out there? I'd like to get my hands on the newer style Blackwater wood grips if I can. SIG won't sell them to me direct. They're in my attached pic on the right.

Attachments

#8 ·
I handled the SIG P229 and loved it...when I bought, it was the P229 SAS. Unfortunately I learned that the beautiful wood grips were too thick for my liking. So, I sold them and bought some SIG grips that were checkered by Hogue (paid about $40 for them). They are plastic and not particularly pretty, but grip well and thin out the grip, making it a better fighting pistol for my hands.

#15 ·
Hey Tank, do you have any holster issues with the laser grips? I like those on the 239.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.