Tauras oss .45 acp?

This is a discussion on Tauras oss .45 acp? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone know anything about these? Wife just found one for about 430$. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them?...

Thread: Tauras oss .45 acp?

Tauras oss .45 acp?

Anyone know anything about these? Wife just found one for about 430$. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them?
    "Anyone worth shooting, is probably worth shooting several times."

2. Remove Ads

They are pretty much the same thing as the 24/7 just with a longer barrel. They are pretty good guns.
    ‘‘To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.’’

— George Mason

I like my 24/7. Like rathos said, the OSS has a longer, I believe match grade barrel. Other than that I believe them to be the same.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Think im having my wife pick up a compact in .45 tommorrow. Just read a review in G&A and the guy said he did everything from drop it in the mud to run it over with his truck and still functioned great. I guess he was trying to torture test it like glock did when they first came out.

Ron
    I have a PT 24/7 Pro in 9mm. It was an impulse buy at a gun show, and I have found it to be a great gun. Feels good in the hand, is very accurate and reliable. I have started using it as my night home defense gun.
    "It does not do to leave a dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him."

J. R. R. Tolkien

Yeah, cant wait to get home and check it out. Comp .45 that holds 12+1! Im amazed.

Links