Which will it be? - Page 2

Which will it be?

This is a discussion on Which will it be? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Gun is for me, Wife is indifferent but tolerant of guns, I only ask in the off chance that it does end up in her ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which will it be?

Gun is for me, Wife is indifferent but tolerant of guns, I only ask in the off chance that it does end up in her hands
    Sig 229

Quote Originally Posted by AKSig View Post
    Gun is for me, Wife is indifferent but tolerant of guns, I only ask in the off chance that it does end up in her hands
    I see you're in Alaska. I lived there for a while and loved it. If I thought at all of having to defend myself against a moose or bear I would deffinitly choose the 27. I hike a lot and the .40 gives me a certain comfort level lacking in the 9mm. Either way pick yourself up a pinky support and choose a larger mag as your backup.

Distinguished Member Array mathewsman's Avatar
    i dont know why nobody likes taurus wheel guns but i love mine it handals aby load i give it it is also a full size 6 inch barrell i use it for evrthing with out a hitch but on the other hand i like glock but would nevert own one so i cant help u there but i would like a smith snubby to carry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links