Defensive Carry banner

New Sig Sauer P239 Tactical

6K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Gun Bunny 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,
This morning I just picked up my new Sig P239 Tactical 9mm. I am so excited that I wanted to get a quick picture up and share it with the group! It has SIGLITE night sights, Threaded Barrel and the DA/SA SRT (Short Reset) trigger. I will not be able to make it out to the range until the end of the week, but I was just wondering if anyone has experience with the SRT and what your thoughts are. PS, this also came with (3) magazines.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sigs are the BEST, I haven't shot the SRT, but have heard really good things about it. :congrats:Congrats on a nice gun, and enjoy your trip to the range. Let us know how you and your new toy get along!:yup:

#4 ·
Threaded Barrel Standard

I currently have no plans to attach anything. The P239 Tactical edition is a fairly new offering and includes the threaded barrel as a standard feature as well as the front-cocking serrations on the slide. Because of the unique look as well as the other options I was looking for (Siglite, SRT Trigger and (3) magazines), I just couldn't resist!

#5 ·
I have SRT's in my carry Sigs... what do you want to know about them? If you are accustomed to short resets like Glocks or a single action, they are great. IMO, it improves the platform greatly.

#6 ·
does SIG, or any one else for that matter, have some kind of cap for those threaded barrels? they just seem like they are waiting for a bruisin'.

Great lookin gun, can't wait for my SIG to arrive. (Mid April)

#8 ·
Barrel Cap and Cal Answers

USMC3169: Sig Sauer does offer a threaded cap for the barrel when it is not in use. It is very affordable and available direct on the Sig web site.

Bprepared: Currently the Tactical version is only available in 9mm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.