Got that new gun feeling

This is a discussion on Got that new gun feeling within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Even if it is a glock. Picked up a Glock 30 on Gunbroker and got delivery today from my FFL. Good deal on it with ...

Thread: Got that new gun feeling

Got that new gun feeling

Even if it is a glock. Picked up a Glock 30 on Gunbroker and got delivery today from my FFL. Good deal on it with 2 mags and it already had night sights.

I am a 1911 and Browning Hi-power fan but I felt the need to try out some of the competition. I look forward to some range time now.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    But does it have the "Byrd Man Nyte Sites"? iMO no glock is complete without them yo! : )
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Totally stupid question, and not to hijack this thread, but what are "Byrd Man Nyte Sites" ? Are they the stick on sights you charge up; then use.. Just have to ask..

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    But does it have the "Byrd Man Nyte Sites"? iMO no glock is complete without them yo! : )
    --I'M PROUD TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO BEAR ARMS--

Glock27/ KaBar TDI/ MTAC Holster. I have more also, but this combination works well..

Links