Brand of mouse gun

This is a discussion on Brand of mouse gun within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OK. So I have decided that I might want a mouse gun, for BUG only not for primary purpose so I do not want anything ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brand of mouse gun

Brand of mouse gun

OK. So I have decided that I might want a mouse gun, for BUG only not for primary purpose so I do not want anything about how I need a bigger caliber. I carry a sig 229 as primary in .40 so I just want a mouse gun. I think they are cool looking and could be fun, who knows? Anyway I want a .32 caliber and have looked around and have come to a conclusion between NAA .32 ACP or Keltec P32. Anyone that either has these guns or has shot them I would like to know what yall thought about them. In other words IF you were to pick ONE OF THESE guns which one would it be, and why?

2. Remove Ads

The Guardian probably... However the Seecamp would be my choice just ahead of the Guardian. The Guardian is heavier than the Keltec but it is better built. The Seecamp is smaller than either of them. Think I saw a Seecamp on here, used with two mags for $250 just last week in the for sale section.

Thumbs up My 2 cents...

Well, my experience with Kel Tec firearms has been positive. I own two of their products...a PF-9 and a P32. Both guns are what I consider to be "pocket" or "belly" guns...meant for personal defense within 15 yards...point and shoot.

SHOOTER13
    ================
    DoD: Peace thru Superior Firepower

I still have two KT's, I keep the .380 in a bookshelf, and my wife carries the .32...both have worked flawlessly for many years.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Well, I just bet a chunk of change on the Seecamp, will pick mine up from my FFL guy tonight. I also paid $1.25 a pop to avoid having a paperwieght. Crazy what has happened to ammo.
    I'm not a lawyer or a LEO, just a pantload with a computer.

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wine6978 View Post
    OK. So I have decided that I might want a mouse gun, for BUG only not for primary purpose so I do not want anything about how I need a bigger caliber. I carry a sig 229 as primary in .40 so I just want a mouse gun. I think they are cool looking and could be fun, who knows? Anyway I want a .32 caliber and have looked around and have come to a conclusion between NAA .32 ACP or Keltec P32. Anyone that either has these guns or has shot them I would like to know what yall thought about them. In other words IF you were to pick ONE OF THESE guns which one would it be, and why?
    If money is not a factor get the Seacamp, with the NAA next in line, with the Kel Tec well behind. Kel Tec's are hit and miss at best.
    When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

I have owned both the NAA Guardian and the Keltec P32 and really you can't go wrong with either one, however in your case I would go with the Keltec P32 as you are more apt to find it on gun dealer shelves than the NAA Guardian.
    God bless our troops!

I have two NAA Guardians one in 32 and one in 380, great little guns and both have been 100% with everything I have fed them. My 32 has the factory gutter snipoing with night sights which I really like. I would choose them over a Keltec anyday, and unless the Seecamp was cheap I see no reason to spend the extra $$$ on one. IMHO you can get to small in a mouse gun, and the fact that NAA provides mags with a finger extension is just one reason why I prefer them over the Seecamp. I just saw a nice 32 Guardian for sale on another forum for $275, may check Glocktalk, Carolina shooters or AR15, if I run across it I will post the link for you. Feel free to contact me with any ?

NCH
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

Quote Originally Posted by wine6978 View Post
    I owned a Keltec P32 about year ago, good gun for the money but I was not convinced enough to have it as a BUG (Mainly the small .32caliber) , so I got a Smith and Wesson 640 and have it loaded with 38 +Ps (unless I find a 357mag light load that allows for fast follow up shots).
    http://www.bloombergfightbackfund.com/
    Sig P220R/Sig P239 (9mm)/ S&W 640/ Ruger Single Six Hunter (.22LR/Mag)/ CZ 452 Varmint .22LR/ Lee Enfield No4 MK2 sporterized dated 1959/ Mosin Nagant M90-30 dated 1942/

I have had both...I like the NAA alot better... my Keltec wouldn't shoot hollowpoints... my NAA shoots anything ....My NAA is one of my favorite pistol to shoot...alot more accurate than one would think.... plus it comes with 2 mags

LWS .32 Seecamp gets my vote. Besides it can be purchased with a personalized serial number. Other than that it really is fun to shoot.

wife got a p32. nice gun and she has never had any problems with it.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

Distinguished Member Array orangevol's Avatar
    Is there a reason you are set on the .32 and not considering the .380? Just as an FYI...Hydra Shock .32 muzzle energy is 123 Ft Lbs compared to .380's 200 Ft Lbs, an increase of 39%.

I carry a Ruger LCP as a BUG and for when I just want to carry "lite".
    A buddy of mine had and sold a Keltec .32 because it jammed every other shot, which I can say I have not experienced with my LCP.

Just my thoughts.

Will see your .32 and raise your .380 to a 9mm
    http://www.treasureislandbedandbreakfast.com
    Ed Brown Kobra Carry | HK P7M8, P2000sk, P30s | Sig P238, P239SAS, 1911 C3, P232, P938 | Colt Defender, Mustang Pocketlite, 1911 | Rohrbaugh R9 | Kimber Covert Ultra II | Browning HP, Buckmark 22LR(suppressed| Walter PPK(1966) | Kahr PM9 Black Rose |

Distinguished Member Array Arko's Avatar
    My wife got a Guardian a few weeks ago. Great little gun. Eats anything, and far more accurate than it really ought to be. I've been told by some Kel Tec owners that they can be hollow point averse, and some even needed a fluff n' buff to feed reliably. The Guardian is a bit heavy though. Good for recoil, not so good for the pocket.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links