P30 in .40?

This is a discussion on P30 in .40? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OK I don't know if this has been started here or not-just something to talk about. I saw it in another forum-HK is bringing a ...

Thread: P30 in .40?

P30 in .40?

OK I don't know if this has been started here or not-just something to talk about. I saw it in another forum-HK is bringing a .40 to the P30 line. When the P30 came out I called HK and asked them about a model in 40 and was told not at that time-no. Anyone else heard this? I have my fingers crossed.
    Expecting a carjacker or rapist or drug pusher to care that his possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces.-Joseph T. Chew

2. Remove Ads

Lot of speculation going on at HKPRO. Few people have said they've talked to HK customer service and it has be verified that the P30 will be released in .40. I hope they do as I'd like to buy one, but I won't hold my breath til I actually see one. Theres a lot of things that are said that don't end up making it to market.
    -Cody-

HK USP Tactical 45
    HK P2000SK .40, LEM, Night Sights

Links