Should I buy another P11?

This is a discussion on Should I buy another P11? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I mean, you know I love em and have a few now. A local shop has the OD green grip in stock and I could ...

I mean, you know I love em and have a few now. A local shop has the OD green grip in stock and I could pick it up tomorrow.

Hmmmm

I sure would like to get to having one for every day of the week.

I could also save a bit more and buy an AK or a few other rifles.

Id also like a 20" barrel shottie for home defense...

Oh whats a dude to do with the $350 he didnt spend at the gun show on Saturday?
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Depends...what does your collection look like now? Do you have a battle rifle, a shotgun, a .22 rifle, and a .22 pistol (besides your carry guns)? (Those are just MO of a good collection, BTW.)

It would not hurt to add another P11, though...

You must really like P11's to want one for every day of the week. Sooner or later, the other ones are going to get jealous.
    ‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’ — James Earl Jones, Actor

Quote Originally Posted by United93 View Post
    Depends...what does your collection look like now? Do you have a battle rifle, a shotgun, a .22 rifle, and a .22 pistol (besides your carry guns)? (Those are just MO of a good collection, BTW.)

It would not hurt to add another P11, though...
    Currently, I have (6) .22 rifles. Scoped and slung. I have 2 shotguns but both have longer barrels. This is why a 20" barrel is in my future. I also have a couple of deer rifles and a couple of collectables (SKS, Mosin)

I have a .22 revolver as well which was the first gun I bought.

I am also leaning towards a revolver in the flavor of a Charter Arms or Taurus Ultralite. Both in .38.

Quote Originally Posted by ckfarris View Post
    You must really like P11's to want one for every day of the week. Sooner or later, the other ones are going to get jealous.
    I do indeed love the Keltec P11. the 12 round mags make it feel like a larger weapon and it carries very well. I shoot it pretty good by now too.
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican View Post
    Currently, I have (6) .22 rifles. Scoped and slung. I have 2 shotguns but both have longer barrels. This is why a 20" barrel is in my future. I also have a couple of deer rifles and a couple of collectables (SKS, Mosin)

I have a .22 revolver as well which was the first gun I bought.

I am also leaning towards a revolver in the flavor of a Charter Arms or Taurus Ultralite. Both in .38.

I do indeed love the Keltec P11. the 12 round mags make it feel like a larger weapon and it carries very well. I shoot it pretty good by now too.
    Something in .38 (S&W) sounds like a great 'next purchase'...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Something in .38 sounds like a great 'next purchase'...
    LOL Brother Ret to the rescue... Thanks for that hahaha

Yeah, Id kinda like to pocket carry and Im leaning towards a revolver for that. Id also carry a few speed loaders maybe too eh?

Im open for suggestions and that is a good one Ret. Hmmmm S and W

Ill listen to others as well.

Id certainly have to decide on the Revolver too. Hmmmm Charter, Taurus, Taurus, Charter....... LOL
    New tunes added.

Nice collection...perhaps you should consider an 18" barrel, rather than 20", for the HD shotgun. An AK would be nice, too.

How about a 69xx or 59xx S&W so you can share mags with your P11 like I do with my 6946.

MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Erik...

I sent you a PM and an email. Im gonna need a holster. I called and the P11 was sold. I always thake these things as a sign. The deal has to kinda fall into place. Well, I got to my buddies place and almost picked up a revolver but in came a Sigma 40VE that Ive wanted for some time. (Thanks alot Paco). He just didnt have what I wanted in a revolver. My friend who owns the shop carries the .40 as well.

So I bought it. $300 was a good deal I thought. He ate the tax so I was out the door with it.

I know, the thread is worthless without pics. Sorry, not tonight. You know what they look like LOL
    New tunes added.

Links