There Are Many NP3'd Pistols.....

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  TwinCarry 
#1 ·
.....but this one is mine:

Recently received back from Robar.

:king:

See less See more
#7 ·
Awesome. The poker chips give it some character.

#9 ·
Very nice! NP3 is a terrific coating/finish. I had my cylinder done because it is steel and very rust prone, I think it came out great. Robar does nice work.

#14 ·
I've been planning on doing this for a year now and I'm glad you shared yours especially your picture. I'm totally convinced now and will send my 442 asap. Thanks!

#10 ·
Anything else similar to NP3?

Not to hijack the thread (much :smile:), but I am thinking of having a gun refinished (black SIG with stainless slide and anodized frame), and am looking for a sort of matte metallic look. Some nickel guns seem really really shiny, but the NP3 does look like what I am after. Are there any other finishes that fit this bill, too?

#12 ·
Cost was a little over $300 for complete NP3 treatment. One magazine is included, but I paid $20 each for 2 extra magazines and a $20 charge for masking the P7 barrel because it doesn't disassemble like most semi-autos.

That total cost was after a 15% discount that Robar offered in February. They offer deals like that several times a year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.