1911PW Does anybody have one yet?

This is a discussion on 1911PW Does anybody have one yet? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I like this gun. I like simple rugged solid 1911s also prefer longer 5" or so barrel and adjustable rear sites. I'm kind of accuracy ...

Thread: 1911PW Does anybody have one yet?

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar

I like this gun. I like simple rugged solid 1911s also prefer longer 5" or so barrel and adjustable rear sites. I'm kind of accuracy anal retentive. Even in a carry weapon. Besides at 6-4 300# I can find a place to hide it. (No bend over jokes please). I have not seen anything yet on their reliability or price or feel. Someone out there I'm sure has at least tried one. What do you all think?
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Administrator

I don't know if any forum members own one yet but, I sure was gosh awful impressed with the photos of it.

Type 1911PW into the forum search block.

We had a couple of threads running on the gun.
    All of the comments were positive.

Seems like a 1911 that you could buy and not have to do anything else to it in order to have a perfect and highly accurate carry and range/target gun.

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Yes: I did a search before i posted. (I'm learning LOL) everybody seems to like how it looks. would live to know more tho. like how it feels & shoots. some clue as to the price would also be nice. It's just like me to get excited about things I can't have. hmmmmm maybe a guy thing? LOL
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Sponsored Links