Defensive Carry banner

32 NAA Anyone???

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  NCHornet 
#1 ·
I picked up a used 32 NAA North American Guardian this past weekend and was wondering if anybody else carried one? This is my second NAA I have a 32 ACP as well as this 32 NAA..Just curious..Robbie

#2 ·
I am very intrigued about this caliber. I want one...but I want it in an LCP. Its a little more easy to find if you know where to look...:image035:

Innovative Arms is making a drop-in conversion...definitely on the "want" list.

www.innovativearms.com

#7 ·
I am very intrigued about this caliber. I want one...but I want it in an LCP. Its a little more easy to find if you know where to look...:image035:

Innovative Arms is making a drop-in conversion...definitely on the "want" list.

Innovative Arms - Gunsmith, Suppressors, Silencers, FFL, NFA
Honestly, I'm not trying to be a smart-aleck. I'd really like to understand why you'd be willing to pay $275.00 for a barrel to put into a $350.00 pistol to get a 60 gr. bullet making 192 ft.lbs. when the factory chambering (380 also from Cor-Bon) is a 90 gr. bullet making 220 ft.lbs. or, what I carry in my LCP, the Golden Saber 102 gr. bullet making 200 ft.lbs.??? :confused:

Hoss

#6 ·
The only reason I haven't purchased one is not enough manufacturers have picked up the round. I have a Guardian in 380 and one in 32ACP, and would love a 32NAA, but I'd like to see a few more choices on ammo.

NCH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.