32 NAA Anyone???

32 NAA Anyone???

This is a discussion on 32 NAA Anyone??? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I picked up a used 32 NAA North American Guardian this past weekend and was wondering if anybody else carried one? This is my second ...

Thread: 32 NAA Anyone???

32 NAA Anyone???

I picked up a used 32 NAA North American Guardian this past weekend and was wondering if anybody else carried one? This is my second NAA I have a 32 ACP as well as this 32 NAA..Just curious..Robbie

I am very intrigued about this caliber. I want one...but I want it in an LCP. Its a little more easy to find if you know where to look...

Innovative Arms is making a drop-in conversion...definitely on the "want" list.

www.innovativearms.com
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Senior Member Array mr surveyor's Avatar
    Kel-Tec made a 32NAA kit for the P3AT several years ago. Occassionally one will pop up for sale, but not often.

I shot it sunday and it is pretty impressive... definitely more than a 32 acp.

I have read the ballistics and it is impressive for its size. Its on my list. Always about $$$$$. I need to win the lotto to fulful my list
    2A is not negotiable

The only reason I haven't purchased one is not enough manufacturers have picked up the round. I have a Guardian in 380 and one in 32ACP, and would love a 32NAA, but I'd like to see a few more choices on ammo.

NCH
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    I am very intrigued about this caliber. I want one...but I want it in an LCP. Its a little more easy to find if you know where to look...

Innovative Arms is making a drop-in conversion...definitely on the "want" list.

Innovative Arms - Gunsmith, Suppressors, Silencers, FFL, NFA
    Honestly, I'm not trying to be a smart-aleck. I'd really like to understand why you'd be willing to pay $275.00 for a barrel to put into a $350.00 pistol to get a 60 gr. bullet making 192 ft.lbs. when the factory chambering (380 also from Cor-Bon) is a 90 gr. bullet making 220 ft.lbs. or, what I carry in my LCP, the Golden Saber 102 gr. bullet making 200 ft.lbs.???

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

Senior Member Array mr surveyor's Avatar
    but Hoss...the little necked down cartridges are just so darned cute

Plus I can find a whole lot more ammo for it than I can 380 right now...alot cheaper...

How much if you don't mind me asking, approximate is ok. I have a Seecamp LWS .32 that I love to carry.

I bought fmj's at a local shop for $19.83 per box of 50 and ordered some hps for $11.00 per box...all corbons.... can't touch 380 if you can find any for that....

Quote Originally Posted by cvhoss View Post
    Honestly, I'm not trying to be a smart-aleck. I'd really like to understand why you'd be willing to pay $275.00 for a barrel to put into a $350.00 pistol to get a 60 gr. bullet making 192 ft.lbs. when the factory chambering (380 also from Cor-Bon) is a 90 gr. bullet making 220 ft.lbs. or, what I carry in my LCP, the Golden Saber 102 gr. bullet making 200 ft.lbs.???

Hoss
    Well the first reason is just to have something the other guy doesn't...as far as price and value goes...people pay it all the time for a .32 acp LWS Seecamp, AND Ill have a TWO caliber gun. for that price. There is no arguing that the NAA round is much more potent than the acp variant.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by southarkrob View Post
    I bought fmj's at a local shop for $19.83 per box of 50 and ordered some hps for $11.00 per box...all corbons.... can't touch 380 if you can find any for that....
    $10 & $11 for 50ct boxes of Corbon.....? This place won't be in business long!! Either that or they are dumping it because nobody buys the stuff???

NCH
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

Sponsored Links