My HK arrived!

My HK arrived!

This is a discussion on My HK arrived! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well after a 2 month backorder it finnally came! I was able to get it direct from HK under their pilot pistol offer (I"m employed ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My HK arrived!

My HK arrived!

Well after a 2 month backorder it finnally came! I was able to get it direct from HK under their pilot pistol offer (I"m employed as a cargo pilot) for only $545 shipped! Its the DAO LEM version w/ night sights. Needless to say I'm excited to take it to the range! I think my next will probably be a Ruger single action blackhawk since I'm more into the outdoors, hunting, target shooting bit. I've had the bug for a USP for a while though and since this offer came along it finnally pushed me over the edge!

I love your new HK! I love the fact the fact it came with night sights & three magazines as well. Be sure and give us a range report.
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

Awesome pistol Congrats.

actually it came with 2 10 rd mags, and I was so anxious waiting while it was back-ordered that I picked up two 12 round mags, and visited wally worlds all over washington and idaho during my layovers (I fly single pilot cargo, no security issues and small personal quantities of ammo are ok) and ammassed about 400 rounds to get me started...

Jex
    Congrats on the HK. I've had mine for 2 months(same purchase deal) and love it.

Very nice. Congrats!
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

You will love the LEM trigger system I can almost guarantee it. Consistent each and every time. I am waiting for H&K to get some more LEM kits in from Germany and I am going to ship my USPc .45 off to have one installed. I have a USPc .40 LEM but it was my dad's so I won't carry it.

Be Safe

NosaM

Congratulations, that's a very nice gun.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by NosaMSirhC View Post
    You will love the LEM trigger system I can almost guarantee it. Consistent each and every time. I am waiting for H&K to get some more LEM kits in from Germany and I am going to ship my USPc .45 off to have one installed. I have a USPc .40 LEM but it was my dad's so I won't carry it.

Be Safe

NosaM
    Yeah I"m excited about it. I wasn't too sure at first, was thinking variant 1 would be nice to have a safety and de-cocker, or I would have wanted a grip safety but after putting some snap-caps into the gun lastnight and checking out the trigger I'm quite impressed. the short reset is really nice for follow up shots and even the double action pull is effortless plus I won't have anything to snag pulling it out of the holster or anything else to think about. As they say the best safety is between your ears - and the first pull is a long one so make no mistake. I also *might* know of some flight deck officers that use this model as their duty gun and are very impressed. I'm looking forward to my first range session with it!

Quote Originally Posted by MtflyerHK View Post
    Well after a 2 month backorder it finnally came! I was able to get it direct from HK under their pilot pistol offer (I"m employed as a cargo pilot) for only $545 shipped! Its the DAO LEM version w/ night sights. Needless to say I'm excited to take it to the range! I think my next will probably be a Ruger single action blackhawk since I'm more into the outdoors, hunting, target shooting bit. I've had the bug for a USP for a while though and since this offer came along it finnally pushed me over the edge!

It took two months? I've been calling the rep at HK who runs the program, but she isn't very responsive. Glad you had a good experience with it. My paperwork is done, I just need to get a local dealer to send in a copy of the FFL so I can get my HK in the mail! Congrats

Congrats!

I have the same weapon through the pilot program. It's a great gun for CC. I'm carrying it more than my XD.

VIP Member
    Nice HK, congrats
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

Congrats...you definitely have a winner there!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Love it. I want one
    2A is not negotiable

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links