Defensive Carry banner

New Pistola is done! (pics)

6K views 36 replies 31 participants last post by  dunndw 
#1 ·
With ammo getting so hard to find and the feeling of getting raped when you do actually find some, paying 50% or more than we did only months ago, I bought a .22 cal Browning Buckmark dipped in Tactical Solutions. Threaded barrell, Compensator, tack rail, fiber optics, aluminum grips, and a 2 lb trigger. Now I can shoot 200-300 rounds and still make the house payment!

See less See more
#10 ·
The Browning has always been a nice pistol, and now you've done it one better. Good choice, and happy cheap shooting!

#13 ·
It's perfectly balanced and much lighter than you would think looking at it. After handling this one I picked up a NIB stock one and it felt like a brick in comparison. More .22 caliber rifles and pistols are sure to come my way! I'm getting the same rush I got 45 years ago shooting cans.

#12 ·
Shooting .22LR is a lot of fun and a big part of every range trip for me. I bought that Barska red dot scope on the Bud's Gun Shop sight for $19 to jazz it up a bit, didn't expect it to be much, but am shooting the center out of the bullseye at 75 feet! Want some cheap thrills, get the Barska Red Dot. There are better scopes but for this retired old guy, works for me!

#15 ·
Very nice!!
And good choice with the TacSol barrel. They are perfect for the class three barrel accessory's. Here is a picture or two of mine. Ruger 22/45 MK3

Longbow

#20 ·
That's a nice 22LR you have there. It's also pennies to shoot, so it pays for itself in time. I do agree with ammo, so I did like you and bought some 22 pistols.

#21 ·
A great looking pistola, and with a 'barrel accessory', a very good 'varmit' gun.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Nice purchase!:hand10:

#23 ·
Nice pistol. I NEED to do something with my son's S&W Model 22 pistol which seems to like to jam even after 2 visits back to Smith. Going to try Hotter ammo..if NOT they(Smith)can have it back. The kid spent his $$ because he had shot one of these pistols and loved it. I would have preferred a Browning like yours or a Ruger Mk II. Anyway, a LONG way around of again saying a beautiful Browning.:smile:

#31 ·
The 1911, a Dan Wesson Classic Bobtail, is in a DM Bullard IWB.

Gun Leather, Concealment and Cowboy holsters, Azle, TX.

I have one for most of my pistols. I like to know they aren't bumping against each other when in the case. Also make an excellent back pocket holster. With my body build (I mean a 57 year old guy, 6'4", 230 with some belly) wearing an IWB just doesn't feel right. I also have several of Bullard's OWB Undercover holsters that are a good value for the money (and wait time of a month vs, 6-8 months).

#29 ·
Outstanding! :35:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.