Defensive Carry banner

Looky, Looky!!! Look What I Brought Home Today!!!

2K views 21 replies 21 participants last post by  tome 
#1 ·
Well here's the story, I had a Ruger Super Red Hawk .454 Casull that I had previously posted here for sale. Seeing as no one here had any interest in it, I took it to my new favorite gun shop today and they traded it out for two little buggers I've been looking for for a little while now.

I figured I'm not using the .454 so give it a chance to be all that it can be for someone else. I could easily slip the Kel-tec PF-9 into my back pocket as a nice little BUG and the wife can give the snubby .357 a break while taking the Tomcat 3032 in its place or as her own backup. Sounded like a logical exchange to me.

What do you think???

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah, one used for two NEW at that!!!

#6 ·
Very good trade. 1 you didn't use for 2 you will use. I have a pf-9 and love it. carries in a IWB or pocket nicely. The tomcat looks nice also...don't have one but looks like a great BUG. :congrats:

#14 ·
Congrats...:hand10:

It's only money, and now you're a happily armed man...:image035:

#18 ·
That's a sweet trade you got there.. If only all of us could be that lucky from time to time.. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.