Pink Taurus Millinuim

Pink Taurus Millinuim

This is a discussion on Pink Taurus Millinuim within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone one own one? Or wife own one? Would they be a good starter gun? What all can you tell me about them?...

Thread: Pink Taurus Millinuim

Pink Taurus Millinuim

Does anyone one own one? Or wife own one? Would they be a good starter gun? What all can you tell me about them?
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his house, his possessions are safe."
    - Luke 11:21

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Oh and what is the diffrence between a tarus millinium a taurus 24/7?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Well, My wife has a pink Taurus PT111 Millenium Pro. The little pink gun is a pretty good shooter. We have a decent amount of rounds downrange, and it has never jammed. It was a bit tough to disassemble the first few time we took it apart, but it has become easier over time. It conceals easily on my wife's 5'1.5", 120lb frame. It carries 12+1 9mm rounds. It shoots nicely with little recoil and is decently accurate. Her gun came with Heine sights on it. The trigger pull seems a bit long to me, but my wife likes it that way. I hate to admit it, but I actually enjoy shooting it although I do get funny looks at the range when I take it without my wife alongside me. As far as being a good starter gun, well thats more indivual preference. I see no reason why it wouldn't be a great starter. It has a manual safety, good stock sights, it's comfortable to hold, points easily, all in all, I really like it. Taurus has a lifetime warranty, though I have heard horror stories about their customer service dept, but in all fairness, I have also heard great success stories about their customer service as well. We have yet to need to use them. I would most definitely get a Taurus Mil-Pro again if I wanted one.

My understanding is that there are very few differences between the 24/7 and the Mil-Pro lines. The 24/7 is slightly larger. Mil-Pros don't have accessory rails, 24/7 does.

Here are pics of my wife's gun.
    Attached Images
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

YA my wife started with this gun and then fell in love the the 24/7 Pro. That is the gun she carries now and she wouldn't give that thing up even for a 1911. We have at some point owned 24/7, PT111, PT140, PT145 and npw 24/7 Pro, We both love Taurus guns and wouldn't even think twice to buy another one. With all of those guns we never had no problems and I can count how many times on one hand tht thouse guns jammed. I am big big big fan.
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

oh and the 24/7 is a full barrel gun and 24/7 Pro is a 3 inch. Both with very comfy rubber grips. The best grips I think on any gun I have ever owned. This kinda form to your hand. I like I said big big fan
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

Would a pink one shot any diffrent from a black one? I can't find a range anywhere around us that carries a pink one... Or a store for that matter.

C. S. Lewis

Senior Member Array older gunner's Avatar
    The color will not make any difference in the performance.

Just think of it as a car a red one drives no different than a black one.

I have the 24/7 Pro Compact, which is almost the same size as the Mil Pro. I love mine, PM me if you have some questions as I did a ton of research on those guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaystekan View Post
    My understanding is that there are very few differences between the 24/7 and the Mil-Pro lines. The 24/7 is slightly larger. Mil-Pros don't have accessory rails, 24/7 does.
    I don't know if Taurus has changed their design or not, but my old PT145 had a short accessory rail on it. But again - maybe it was a old model .

----

In my opinion, they are decent starter guns.
    "No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Just had a woman get a new 9mm Millennium Pro and bring it to the range. She was a fairly new shooter. She did well with her boyfriend's Glock (just telling it like it is), but couldn't hit squat with the long, heavier trigger pull of the Taurus. I'd say shoot one first before buying. From what I understand, they are also having QC issues with magazines falling out under recoil - two guys I work with have them (9 & 40) and both guns kick out their magazines. Check out taurusarmed.com

I have a Pink gun Great gun!
    Attached Images
    34 hand guns and still going.....

EX-NRA lifetime Member

Links