Defensive Carry banner

W. WA members question

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  gunfighter48 
#1 ·
Hi,

My wife gave me the go ahead to pick out a new firearm for my b-day. I am seriously thinking about a Glock 26 or a Springfield XD 9 SC for everyday carry.

My question is not what gun I should get, but were I should get it from. Who has the best prices in the greater Seattle metro area? Some of the prices I am seeing are a bit high in my area. I bought my Glock 19 from butches years ago, but have not had a chance to get over there. I figure you guys might have some tips for me. Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
C hawk,

I used to go to Discount Guns. They used to charge like a flat 8% over their cost on guns. Now, their name is a total misnomer and they are asking full retail MSRP on stuff.

You might want to check out Adventure Sports in the Lynnwood/Edmonds area. I've had good deals on stuff from them. Once in a while, Cabelas in Olympia will have a good deal on something.

Good luck.

#4 ·
If your looking for a compact 9MM, the S&W M&P 9MM compact is excellent. I believe it to be a little better fit than the Glock 26 or sub compact XD9.

The two best prices for guns are Bens Loan in Renton and The Marksman in Spanaway.

Discount Guns is too high. Federal Way Discount guns have decent prices but the service is not friendly at all.

#7 ·
I highly recommend Bens. I bought a GSG-5 there and paid $499 for it. Other places were well close to $600. The service is always excellent and most of the guys know what they are talking about. As always there are some younger guys that need a little more experience in selling guns. Not only that, they have guns in stock and ammo too.

#10 ·
I would check out Adventure Sports in Lynnwood also. I have found good help there along with decent prices. I will just throw out that I have been to Sams Gun Range in South Everett and in the past they have not had a large selection of pistols but I was there last Monday and they had a decent selection. I didn't spend much time looking as I was there to shoot, but you might check them out if you are close by.

#11 ·
prior to the election and the big run on guns, I went to Survival Arms in Belleview. Nice guy at the counter. XD40SC daily carry.

I stop by AMS in Woodinville now and then. very limited handgun selection but the shotgun and AR selection has realy grown. grabed another box of .300 win mag 180 grain today.

#16 ·
I have bought from both, mostly Survival Arms. I'm not positive but I think Jason is running Survival arms by himself now (very limited hours).

Wades in Bellevue and Sams in South Everett have earned my business a couple times each.

#13 ·
Try Pawn Fathers. Lynnwood or Everett. The Lynnwood store is their firearms HQ, but the Everett shop has a lot to offer. They are Glock and Taurus dealers, but have many other brands. They also have a 90-day layaway plan with 20% down.
Discount in Everett isn't bad, either. I have had nothing but good experiences with them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.