S&w cs45

S&w cs45

This is a discussion on S&w cs45 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just bought a CS45,I'll pick it up next week,the wait in NY.I just e-mailed CrossBreed to see if they have any IWB to fit ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rmeron

Thread: S&w cs45

S&w cs45

I just bought a CS45,I'll pick it up next week,the wait in NY.I just e-mailed CrossBreed to see if they have any IWB to fit it,I hope they say yes.
    Any opinions on the CS45?
    BigShrek likes this.

Friends wife has a CS9. I liked the way it shot.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

I haven't shot one, but have handled a few. They seem to have a good balanced feel to them. I ended up getting a revolver instead, but it is still on my short list.

CS45

Quote Originally Posted by rmeron View Post
    I just bought a CS45,I'll pick it up next week,the wait in NY.I just e-mailed CrossBreed to see if they have any IWB to fit it,I hope they say yes.
    Any opinions on the CS45?
    I never heard back from Crossbreed so I ordered a Fist #6 with an extreme fwd cant,I'll have it in 4-5 weeks.

I've been looking for one around here for awhile. Few and far between.

I've never shot one, but I've heard good reports about them.

I had bought a CS45 in a pawn shop a couple of years ago. Great gun. Accurate and never malfuctioned. Some complain the grip is too large, but I liked it. I carried it in an AKJ Concealco LLC - Concealment gun holsters, personal defense related equipment, and other gunleather.
    made just for it ($65).

I ended up selling it to buy a used Glock30 with a lasermax. I just figured since they were nearly the same size, I would rather carry 4 more rounds. I wish I could have afforded to keep it. I may buy another one sometime in the future. I prefer the all black ones with the ambidextrous safety.

Good luck with it. P.S. Do like I did, move out of New York, and move to Arizona

I carry its little brother (CS9) everyday as my BUG for the past 11 years. Dead on reliable and I have never had a problem with it. I shot the CS45 and I liked it too. I changed the grips on mine and got rid of the rubber Houge grips (made it easier to draw from my ankle holster). If I remember correctly, Crossbreed does make a holster for the CS45 and CS9.

CS 45

Quote Originally Posted by dhshark View Post
    I carry its little brother (CS9) everyday as my BUG for the past 11 years. Dead on reliable and I have never had a problem with it. I shot the CS45 and I liked it too. I changed the grips on mine and got rid of the rubber Houge grips (made it easier to draw from my ankle holster). If I remember correctly, Crossbreed does make a holster for the CS45 and CS9.
    I looked at all the handguns they make holsters for and found no CS45,and if they didn't respond to my e-mail I went elsewhere.
    Last edited by Captain Crunch; June 20th, 2009 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Fixed quote tags.

Senior Member Array TheGreatGonzo's Avatar
    I absolutely love mine. It is my favorite hot-weather, t-shirt and shorts gun. I carry it in a Kramer scabbard and it completely disappears.
    Gonzo
    "Skin that smokewagon!".

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar
    The CS45 is my primary CCW. Had it for years. Great little shooter. Sometimes in my front right pocket and no one knows.

Of family that know I carry - I've had comments when wearing shirt tucked in - "You don't have your gun today?"
    For God, Family and Country!

Links