Glock 22 RTF

This is a discussion on Glock 22 RTF within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I went to the Local gun shop today, Im not a glock guy, never have liked them...I dont know why but they never felt ...

Thread: Glock 22 RTF

Glock 22 RTF

So I went to the Local gun shop today, Im not a glock guy, never have liked them...I dont know why but they never felt right, and I had the "I want to be different mind set".... but all that changed... My eyes gazed upon the new Glock 22 RTF 40. I had to hold it, and must say it felt amazing, it looked amazing... And Im saving up now, for some reason I have to have this gun. Does any one have one? or have shot one? what do you think?

For not being a glock guy, today...I may have just became a fan...
    "The Beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson

"When loss of liberty is looming, as it is now The siren sounds first in the hearts of freedoms vanguard"- Heston
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

2. Remove Ads

Just traded my 3rd gen G22 for a G23 at a local gun show this weekend. I had it about 7 years with a couple thousand downrange. Ever since I got a G19, the large frame Glocks just seem huge to me. Still have my G17 though. This makes the eighth Glock pistol that's found it's way into my hands. Just can't help it. Glock on!

Hey friend, yes I bought a G22 RTF2 and it quickly became my #1 carry gun. I have big hands (more long than wide) and the full framed Glock fits me very well. G23 didn't work as well for me as the compact frame is just a bit too small in the grip for me. The textured surface feels prickly at first but after first time on the range, I just don't notice it at all. The RTF2 does what it's supposed to, especially when hands are a bit sweaty during competition or outside. The weapon feels glued to my hand. Recoil is more than my 9mm but not that much. The gun is fun to shoot. If you are thinking of getting one, I suggest that you join GSSF and get the LEO-priced discount certificate. You will save some bucks.
    NRA, IDPA, GSSF & GSSA member
    Certified Glock Armorer

Links