Shot my CW9!

Shot my CW9!

This is a discussion on Shot my CW9! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have had my CCl for a few months now and have gone thru a bunch of guns trying to find the right one.. I ...

Thread: Shot my CW9!

Shot my CW9!

I have had my CCl for a few months now and have gone thru a bunch of guns trying to find the right one.. I shoot 9mms better than anything...I had a CW40 and the recoil bothered my hand...something about the texture on the grip. I bought a CW9 last week and shot it for the first time Sunday...I tore it down first and lubed it with Mobil one...I shot almost 2 boxes (including some of my carry ammo) and not one FTE or jam...this little pistol is really accurate....once I got used to the trigger tight groups were easy. Somebody on one of these forums said that the Kahr CW9's were the best kept secret in the gun industry and I believe it!!!!! Plus it drops the brass in one general area... made picking up the brass very easy....I posted on here last week about how my CW9 doesn't drop the mag all the way out when I eject it...I have another mag coming to see if that is the problem but I really don't see this as a problem...especially how well this little pistol shoots.... it kicks it out far enough to easily grab it... just thought I would pass on my experience...thanks Robbie

my Kahr CW9 also shoots very tight groups..i had 1 FTF during the first 200rd break-in,hopefully that will be it..cleaned it up,and looking forward to more range time.

Awesome! Glad you found something that works.

The P9/CW9 is one of themost natural feeling guns in my hand I have ever felt.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

It just seems to point perfectly for me....when I got a feel for the trigger...I was set...I shot a beer can and had it flying ...neat little gun..

Sponsored Links