new gun - Page 2

new gun

This is a discussion on new gun within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; i own an ultra carry II in black..I love it. I agree with the grips, I changed mine to the hogue wrap around. You made ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new gun

Distinguished Member Array snowdoctor's Avatar
    i own an ultra carry II in black..I love it. I agree with the grips, I changed mine to the hogue wrap around. You made a great choice for a carry pistol....now all you need is some brommeland leather to wrap it in.
    ----DOC-----

--people ask why I carry, and I show them this picture. I think it says it all.--

NRA Certified Instructor--many disciplines

Nice Kimber

Thats one of the nicest 1911s ive seen. I to like the 2 tone and skelatized hammer. I think the 2 tone really sets the 1911 style pistols looking good enjoy

So many nice Guns, Never enough money.... Story of my Life.
    quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Distinguished Member Array Gideon's Avatar
    This is the exact gun I'd like to get and I'd have to put the slim grips on it too, then it's a Max Con V holster and call it better than good. I've love to see more pics of the gun and hear all about how it shoots. I like the shorter grip for concealment but it does dig into the palm a bit more than a full size but I love your gun and hope to get one for myself someday!

Happy shooting!

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon
    This is the exact gun I'd like to get and I'd have to put the slim grips on it too, then it's a Max Con V holster and call it better than good. I've love to see more pics of the gun and hear all about how it shoots. I like the shorter grip for concealment but it does dig into the palm a bit more than a full size but I love your gun and hope to get one for myself someday!

Happy shooting!
    sorry i cant get more pics right now, my digital cam is messed up. i did get to shoot it today. first mag full i hit in the inner four inch circle on my target 5 of 7 shoots at 25 yards. first time shooting a 1911 and its been more than a year since i last shoot a 45 so not bad.

the short grip is perfect for my small hands and did not dig into my palm at all

i shoot 100 rounds with no ftf/fte another 200-300 ftf/fte free rounds and and it will be my fulltime carry gun. i like my new kimber far more than any of my other pistols but i still trust my glock to save my life at this point

Nice Gun!
    I love my Kimbers! Next will be the same one that you just got then I plan on trying a Wilson Combat.

BTW-Never had any problems with Kimbers despite what I have read

Quote Originally Posted by RSSZ
    turn the trigger ajustment screw in a half turn or so,! ------
    what is the purpose of this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links