2nd trip. Little different this time.

This is a discussion on 2nd trip. Little different this time. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Had a good quick morning at the range. Knocked out 24 rds in the LCP with one failure to expell the exhausted cartridge. anyone ever ...

Thread: 2nd trip. Little different this time.

2nd trip. Little different this time.

Had a good quick morning at the range. Knocked out 24 rds in the LCP with one failure to expell the exhausted cartridge. anyone ever had any problems with this...if so think it is a lube issue or anything??

also knocked out 30 rds. of 9mm in my glock 26, functioning flawlessly. Really pleased with this pistol. really pleased. all systems go here.

also picked up some self defense Magtech 9mm rds. and some independent range ammo. are these ok to load up through my glock. just wanna make sure and I trust the collective opinion I get here.

Best.

P.S. area b/w thumb and pointer finger still hurting from 26 rds. of .380 acp outta the LCP last friday!

2. Remove Ads

I shoot independent range in my .45acp 1911 and it works great.

You can shoot anything thru your Glock and it will be fine,. (EXCEPT RELOADS)...

Compact, I'm not an LCP owner but my shooting buddy is. He has experienced a number of failure to eject and failure to feed problems. After a little experimentation and practice, he found that he was accidentally pressing the magazine release when the gun recoiled. Apparently, the mag would come out of its locked position but because of the size and placement of his hands, it would not fall enough to be noticed. The release of pressure on the bottom of the soon-to-be ejected case caused a stovepipe jam. On the other hand, it could have been a bad case in a dry gun. Unless your problem repeats itself, it's hard to tell. :)
    [B]"The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they'll be when you kill them" - William Clayton[/B]

its lubed well now after i cleaned it, ill see next time if things work well

Links