My Kahr PM9 is back from the company....

This is a discussion on My Kahr PM9 is back from the company.... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I received my Kahr back from the manufacturer last night. I was having trouble with the gun FTE and FTF. Sent it in, and it ...

Thread: My Kahr PM9 is back from the company....

My Kahr PM9 is back from the company....

I received my Kahr back from the manufacturer last night. I was having trouble with the gun FTE and FTF. Sent it in, and it was back within a week. They replaced the spring assembly, polished the feed ramp and did something (can't remember off the top of my head now) to the extractor. They included a free 7 round magazine with the pistol when they sent it back. I'm taking it to the range tonight for it's test run. I'll let you folks know how it all pans out tonight after the firing session. If all works out like it should, you can add me to the list praising Kahr's quick and friendly customer service.
    Our kindness may be the most persuasive argument for that which we believe.

-Gordon B. Hinckley-

2. Remove Ads

Glad you got it back, hope it runs right for you. Good to hear about Kahr's prompt service.
    Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

I bought a used PM9 a couple of months back, and I had trouble with frequent failures to feed. I contacted Kahr, sent the pistol in, and hoped for the best.

I was surprised to receive a package from Kahr in five working days. Inside was my PM-9, complete with new barrel and springs. Not only did I have the pistol back in no time, but I wasn't even charged for the service work.

The PM9 has been flawless since I got it back - a real joy to shoot, and I carry it regularly. I hope you have the same success with yours!

The same success I appear to have had! I went out tonight, and put 100 rounds through it. The Kahr shot flawlessly. I'm very pleased with Kahr's customer service as well as their firearm. In today's world, it's not everyday that a company is willing to make good on something once they've got your money. Nothing but good things to say about Kahr on my end.
    Our kindness may be the most persuasive argument for that which we believe.

-Gordon B. Hinckley-

Distinguished Member Array pcon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ezenbrowntow View Post
    The same success I appear to have had! I went out tonight, and put 100 rounds through it. The Kahr shot flawlessly. I'm very pleased with Kahr's customer service as well as their firearm. In today's world, it's not everyday that a company is willing to make good on something once they've got your money. Nothing but good things to say about Kahr on my end.
    That's awesome! I'm glad they got you taken care of.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

Links