Anyone Carrying a Taurus Judge as their CC weapon?

This is a discussion on Anyone Carrying a Taurus Judge as their CC weapon? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recall a post on another forum (glocktalk perhaps) some years ago by a gentleman that CC'd his Thunder Five... It made me chuckle, but ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Anyone Carrying a Taurus Judge as their CC weapon?

I recall a post on another forum (glocktalk perhaps) some years ago by a gentleman that CC'd his Thunder Five... It made me chuckle, but he seemed to think it was fine.

Myself, I think it makes a heck of a good car gun. Not so much to tote around on the hip.

It still bothers me that Taurus in essence copied the Thunder Five idea for the Judge and no one seems to acknowledge it...
    --Dave

"Mr. Bobby, there's no smoking in here."
    "It's alright darlin, I'm a volunteer fireman."

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerinWstuff View Post
    He didn't ask if it was, he asked if anyone did. Go back to the OP or see his quote again at the bottom.

Thanks Harley - I shoot a zillion pictures so I'm bound to get a keeper every once in a while. He's actually very friendly and very gentle unless someone messes with my wife so your chihuahuas are safe!

It's pretty much right there in the OP (see below) and in the title http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...cc-weapon.html. You don't "have" to but I'm just sayin'..... If I create a thread that said, "anyone carry a G27 daily and what do you think?" Did I ask to hear from everyone who passed on the Glock and want their opinions why they bought a 1911?

If the OP said, "anyone consider a Judge for CC? Why or why not, opinions please?" Well, that would be a whole different ball game and that's not what he asked.
    Not to hijack the thread but thought some levity would be good.....here is the "keeper" pic I got of my beagle about to get walloped by the big bad wolf...they play like this all the time, it is funny...

"I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!" - Dorothy Parker

i've heard/read all these comments before about the judge. I think it has it purpose and if you can carry it carry it. The .410 thing is a little odd to me, but I wouldn't volunteer to stand in front of it.

Senior Member Array 2ndsupporter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
    6000 rounds? I was gonna look up the cost of .410 ammo, but I think I'll let it ride.
    Reloads!!
    [One Nation Under God]

Originally Posted by tinkerinWstuff View Post
    He didn't ask if it was, he asked if anyone did. Go back to the OP or see his quote again at the bottom.
    You are correct, I just realized how rude my reply sounded, I did not intend for it to come out that way. I've got to start proof-reading

As I was saying, I have tried a Taurus Judge. I was impressed with it on many levels, but thought it would be hard to conceal. Oops, I don't EDC one, so I guess I have nothing to offer. Please pardon the unnecessary interruption.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links