EAA Zastava EZ

EAA Zastava EZ

This is a discussion on EAA Zastava EZ within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone have a EAA Zastava EZ? I am interested in this gun but am put off by the fact that there isn't a wide ...

Thread: EAA Zastava EZ

EAA Zastava EZ

Does anyone have a EAA Zastava EZ? I am interested in this gun but am put off by the fact that there isn't a wide variety of accessories and holsters for it. It LOOKS a lot like a Sig P229..... I wonder if they can use the same holster?

Anyone know of the compatability of this gun and any others?

Might be a fun CHEAP gun to have and to shoot and not worry about getting it scratched or beaten up.

If all you are going to say is spend a little more and get the Sig please save yourself the typing time.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

They got rave reviews a few months back in Handgunner. I held one and it felt pretty good, but I didn't like the decocker/slide release. Its in a position that I would most likely ride when shooting.
    ‘‘To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.’’

— George Mason

VIP Member
    I read a review on them when they first came on the market. Basically its a knock off on the CZ75 P-01. I'd spend a little extra and get the CZ, it's a proven reliable gun, by a company that is going to stand behind it.

Buy one for the sake of the blonde in the mag adds. We want her to continue her fine work on all our behalfs.
    "Some men, you just can't reach"

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    I read a review on them when they first came on the market. Basically its a knock off on the CZ75 P-01. I'd spend a little extra and get the CZ, it's a proven reliable gun, by a company that is going to stand behind it.
    It is nothing like a CZ. It does closely follow a Sig. I've shot one and thought it was probably a good deal for the money, if it held up over the long haul. Matt Mink (of the CZ shooting team), told me about getting beat in a match by a Serbian using one.

Cool EAA Zastava 9mm

I purchased mine through Bud's Guns about a year ago for $300 with (2) 15 round mags and free shipping.

I have since put over a 1000 rounds through it, with out even a single jam. (Wally World ammo)

I absolutely love mine. IMO - It is built to last and is surprisingly accurate.

I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a full size 9mm take a serious look at the Zastava before buying anything else.

While the Sig maybe little more accurate I have lost track of how many jams I had at the range over the last year.

All I can say is if I hear someone breaking into my house, I'm reaching for the Zastava not the Sig.

Administrator
    "I wonder if they can use the same holster?"

Can anybody answer the OPs holster question?

Quote Originally Posted by exdemo View Post
    I purchased mine through Bud's Guns about a year ago for $300 with (2) 15 round mags and free shipping.

I have since put over a 1000 rounds through it, with out even a single jam. (Wally World ammo)

I absolutely love mine. IMO - It is built to last and is surprisingly accurate.

I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a full size 9mm take a serious look at the Zastava before buying anything else.

While the Sig maybe little more accurate I have lost track of how many jams I had at the range over the last year.

All I can say is if I hear someone breaking into my house, I'm reaching for the Zastava not the Sig.
    Sorry your P229 left a sour taste in your mouth. Mine has been 100%. Its an Elite model born in 2006 and eats anything I feed it.

The P229 has a great reputation for reliability. You should call Sig and see what they can do about it for you.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    "I wonder if they can use the same holster?"

Can anybody answer the OPs holster question?
    I took my Milt Sparks VMII (for the P229) to the LGS to try it out and it was way too loose for the Zastava.......So I answered my own question

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Links