My new G26

This is a discussion on My new G26 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; lucky you!!!!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new G26

lucky you!!!!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by JJay03 View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys. Actually yesterday was the first day I shot the XDM too and its a nice gun but there is a few things I like about the glock better. Not sure I can bring myself to sell the xdm although I would like to have a G19 too :). I would like to see how I compare in accuracy with the xdm vs a g17.

I like the finish better on the glock.
    The glock doesnt have as many nooks and crannies for the residue to hide. So easier to clean.....
    I like the glock trigger better but the XDM trigger seems to be getting better.
    I like how you can swap the mags from the 19 and 17.
    The glock slide rides on 4 metal rails not just 2 in the front.

Maybe more but all I can think of right now.
    I would like to get an IWB holster and possibly an ankle holster for it also.
    Just a suggestion if I may . . . take a look at Hazel Leathers site for your IWB. I just ordered one this week for my G27.
    "Kimbers are the guns you show your friends, Glocks are the guns you show your enemies."

Nice!!!!
    Nice..
    nice!!!
    "You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or use any other word you think will work but I've found that a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much the universal language."

NRA Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

VIP Member
    Very Nice! My 26 has become my favorite carry gun, lately...
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

cmb
    Congrats, I am considering a G17 or G19 for my next pistol purchase... the mags from higher do interchane and there are grips sleeves you can place on the mags to extend the grip. I am waiting on the funds to purchase a glock, for now I will live vicariously through you. Shoot Well!

I would recommend calling Rocky at Pure Kustoms,.. Not cheap, but I don't think you'll find a better made holster,. Can be used for IWB, OWB, and can be canted forward and backwards,. Check out the website.. Great holster..

The grips on those XDm's sure are crazy long. Looks like it would be tough to conceal.

Nice work on the g26 - I picked up one last week too.

Congrats!

C/O
    I hope the G26 works for you. I wish that I could shoot a Glock half way decent. I love the simplicity of them, but they just do not fit me well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links