Defensive Carry banner

Glock 33 - First piece of tupperware

4K views 29 replies 27 participants last post by  mlomeli 
#1 ·
Picked it to day from my FFL. Also came with a .40 barrel. Hopefully I'll be able to find some time this weekend to put some rounds down range. I'm quite excited to see how it shoots.

See less See more
#2 ·

ON YOUR NEW

#6 ·
I'm becoming quite a fan of that caliber myself.

I'm planning to buy a .357 Sig Barrel for one of my Hi Powers. :danceban:

Congrats on your new Tupperware. :bier:

Biker

#28 ·
+1. I did the same.

I didn't make it to the range, as to put rounds on paper, but I did put 10 rounds of each caliber down the barrel on a family friends acreage to get a feel for the gun. All I can say is I'm ITCHING to shoot it some more and to see how I can do on paper with it. The .40 and .357 is very controllable, NO WHERE near what I perceived it to be from reading "26,27,33 comparison" threads.
To OP, grats on the Glock. Nice that you also have the .40 S&W barrel (good for practice, and just to have).

I love .357 Sig. I know it is a little more snappy, but as you point out, not as much as you might think from reading internet posts. For me 9mm, .40 S&W, and .357 Sig are all about the same recoil. I just find the .357 Sig to be accurate. I would have to admit to .45 ACP fans that the push back of the .45 ACP (instead of snap) is a little nicer (but I like the additional rounds).

#16 ·
Congrats on the new Glock...I have two...I think you will be happy with the dependability...:hand10:

#27 ·
I didn't make it to the range, as to put rounds on paper, but I did put 10 rounds of each caliber down the barrel on a family friends acreage to get a feel for the gun. All I can say is I'm ITCHING to shoot it some more and to see how I can do on paper with it. The .40 and .357 is very controllable, NO WHERE near what I perceived it to be from reading "26,27,33 comparison" threads.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.