Defensive Carry banner

how much did you pay for your Glock?

5K views 49 replies 49 participants last post by  nfrangip 
#1 ·
i haven't seen new Glocks lately for less then $530.00 ....one local sporting goods store is selling them for $600.00 plus tax..is $530.00 a decent price for a new,in the box, base model Glock, Or is that still over priced? what did you pay for yours new?

#2 ·
I paid $398 plus tax. Of course that is from a law enforcement distributor in Kansas City. Only military and LEOs can get that pricing.

I think if you look around hard, you could find what you are looking for for a little less than $530, maybe $499 somewhere

#19 ·
If you are talking about OMB in Lenexa, you can get one from them with the GSSF voucher as a private citizen. I also have a line out that they get refurbs once or twice a year from Glock for even less than that.
Last Glock I bought was a year and a half ago (G19) and was $459+tax for a total of around $513...stock plastic sights. Right now in my area, the Glocks are going for right at $500 before tax now. I called some area dealers yesterday matter of fact about finding a G26. One guy I talked to has a used G19 for $325. I'm betting that's a 1st generation pistol. I didn't go and look at it as it's not what I'm looking for.

#8 ·
My G26 here in central Florida was $515 + taxes.....fair deal. I know Bud's offers deals from time to time for $499 etc.....plus you have shipping and FFL fees...so I would think anywhere in the early $500's is a good price.

#9 ·
I paid $539 plus taxes for my G23 a few months ago. My dealer has the G19s for $498 plus taxes. In my area those prices are pretty good unless you have a buddy with his FFL that will sell it to you at cost.

#14 ·
I paid $489 but I know they went up to $499 recently. G30SF last year was $529. To be honest though, most shops around here are higher.

#15 ·
Got a used G30 (Gen 2.5) with about 1800 rds through it already:

G30 with Trijicon night sights
11 (yes, eleven) magazines
Case and cleaning accessories
50 rds HST 230gr JHP+P

Delivered to my house for the low, low price of $500.

Bought it from a local LEO who is a firearms instructor for his dept. This thing was clean as a frickin' whistle inside and out.

Bargains are out there if you're patient.

#16 ·
When I got my G19 i paid $370.00 but it was a wile a go...
usually they stay around the $475.00 to $550.00 range
just have to look really good.....

#18 ·
I paid $569 for my G19, with Trijicons, about a year ago and $529 for my std. G26 a few months ago. Could've gotten a better deal, but I like to support my local gun shop. Been dealing with them for 20 years.

#21 ·
I bought a G27 in the mid 90's for $429.99. Bought another G27 for $499.99 nib at a gun show about a year ago. Plus tax.

I saw them at the same show for as much as $639.00 bucks.

#29 ·
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

I believe that you could be arrested for 'robbery'...great price!:yup:

ret :31:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.