Crossbreed Mini Tuck for my Kahr PM9 with CT Laserguard

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Mini Tuck for my Kahr PM9 with CT Laserguard within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have not had time yet to post a photo of my new Crossbreed Mini Tuck for my PM9 with CT Laserguard. I have many ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossbreed Mini Tuck for my Kahr PM9 with CT Laserguard

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar

Crossbreed Mini Tuck for my Kahr PM9 with CT Laserguard

I have not had time yet to post a photo of my new Crossbreed Mini Tuck for my PM9 with CT Laserguard. I have many CCW options to choose from but for a light, easy to carry semiauto its very hard to beat the PM9 with the Crimson Trace Laserguard and now with the exceptional Crossbreed Mini Tuck this is close to a perfect CCW option when comfort, lightweight and easy of carry is needed. I own other CB holsters for other handguns and while they are not the best looking holster on the market when practical, functional comfort and quality is what you want this is the best IWB holster on the market.

When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    Looks like it fits your gun well. I just ordered one for my Kahr K9.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Can you get that holster without those gaudy, awful crosses on the clips? Just attracts extra attention.

Quote Originally Posted by scotth View Post
    Can you get that holster without those gaudy, awful crosses on the clips? Just attracts extra attention.

Its a none issue for me with this IWB holster since it will always be covered by a shirt or jacket anyway. To each his own, maybe you just don't like crosses in general (as a Christian I do like them myself) but the crosses on this holster are certainly not awful or gaudy. They are plain simple crosses that represent the company logo(Crossbreed) and yes they offer plain clips I do believe.
    Last edited by pirate; August 30th, 2009 at 10:27 PM.
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    Its a none issue with this IWB holster since it will always be covered by a shirt or jacket anyway.
    That is incorrect. When worn as designed, it is a TUCKable IWB holster, but the ENTIRE holster will not be covered. That means the shirt goes over the top of the gun/holster and in between the clips and the holster so the user can TUCK his shirt in for business casual, etc.. The clips go OUTSIDE and OVER the belt and will be visible.

Maybe you missed the TUCK part of Crossbreed MiniTUCK. I have the SuperTUCK deluxe and, thankfully, it didn't come with tacky designs of ANY kind on the clips. If this was a custom request on this particular MiniTUCK, then so be it, but that wasn't stated in the OP.

EW3
    That is incorrect. When worn as designed, it is a TUCKable IWB holster, but the ENTIRE holster will not be covered. That means the shirt goes over the top of the gun/holster and in between the clips and the holster so the user can TUCK his shirt in for business casual, etc.. The clips go OUTSIDE and OVER the belt and will be visible.

Maybe you missed the TUCK part of Crossbreed MiniTUCK. I have the SuperTUCK deluxe and, thankfully, it didn't come with tacky designs of ANY kind on the clips. If this was a custom request on this particular MiniTUCK, then so be it, but that wasn't stated in the OP.
    I think the OP knows you can tuck it, he's just stating that HE doesn't wear this holster and tuck his shirt around it, so the crosses showing isn't an issue with him. I too have a Supertuck and a Minituck and wear my shirts untucked with them as well.

No need to jump all over him, new guy.
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

Glad to see they have a laser option for the PM9 that looks like it fits quite well. Let us know how you end up like'n it as i would like to put a laser on my wife's PM9. She carries her's in a Comp-Tac C-Tac so iam sure the Cross-Breed would be comfy for her as well.
    Thanks for the post
    Kimber Ultra Carry 2
    Kimber Eclipse Target 2
    Kahr PM9 (wife's edc)
    Kahr PM45, Glock 19 (3rd Gen) & DiamondBack DB9
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by EW3 View Post
    I think the OP knows you can tuck it, he's just stating that HE doesn't wear this holster and tuck his shirt around it, so the crosses showing isn't an issue with him.
    But, unless some funky custom order was made, Crossbreed doesn't/didn't know that HE would ONLY wear it with untucked garb. Pretty stupid to put such obvious designs of ANY kind on the ONLY part of the holster that is visible when worn as designed in the TUCK mode, as the name suggests. "Hey, Brother Jimbob, what are those nifty cross decorations you are wearing right there on your belt this Sunday?"

I have two Supertucks and neither one came with stupid clips like that. Leave the "Christian/cross" issue out of it as I couldn't care less. Could be swastikas, pentagrams, whatever...

EW3
    But, unless some funky custom order was made, Crossbreed doesn't/didn't know that. Pretty stupid to put such obvious designs of ANY kind on the ONLY part of the holster that is visible when worn as designed in the TUCK mode, as the name suggests.

I have two Supertucks and neither one came with stupid clips like that. Leave the "Christian/cross" issue out of it since he brought it up. Could be swastikas or pentagrams for all I care...
    I agree that the crosses maybe should be an option.

My Supertuck for my Sig P239 originally had the plain kydex clips, but when I heard they had the new metal ones available, I ordered a set to upgrade. They and the clips on the Minituck for my LCP both have the crosses.

I know Mark from Crossbreed frequents this board occasionally, so maybe he would consider a plain metal clip?
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

I didn't miss anything, but you know us southern "Jimbob" folks are kind of slow on the uptake with all the inbreeding and religious craziness down south..... I said its not an issue for me since I carry with a shirt or jacket over the entire holster. This was not some kind of custom order to impress my other misguided chruch going bretherin on Sunday's. This is how Mark makes them now standard. None Issue for me! I do know Mark is a Christian, but that is not the point here, its the company symbol also. You do as you please, and if crosses are not your thing so be it, but please watch the knee-jerk attitude OK, it will not get you many friends on this forum.
    Last edited by pirate; August 30th, 2009 at 10:30 PM.

I'm not here to make "friends". I'm here to read, maybe learn and post as I see fit.

And, Pirate, how about growing a thicker skin? I wasn't talking about you with my scenario and quote, yet you immediately get so offended and think I am? It was a GENERIC situation in which a church goer might ask another about his "cross decorations" at a very uncomfortable/inopportune time. Notice I made a name up and did NOT say "Brother Pirate"? Lighten up.

Glad to know these visible "crosses" on the clips, at least the kydex ones, are now standard for Crossbreed. This is about as stupid as those stickers car dealers put on the back of brand new cars for "free advertising". Who cares and keep that advertising crap off my products. I was looking at another IWB for an XD and considering Comp Tac. Now I definitely know which way to go...

Wow, I am shocked with the attitude....odd for a site like this but anyway...I like the combo alot. I have a PM9 and that is a interesting set up...like the seemingly great retention with the laser added.

Since I have the same gun and am in the market for night sights but really interested in the laser setup too.

Nice setup!
    "I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!" - Dorothy Parker

VIP Member
    I'm not here to make "friends"...

Maybe you should be....the all caps posting represents yelling and attitude and is just plain rude...

Can we get back on topic...I really like that set-up...
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

OK sure thing Scott. I certainly understand where you are coming from now. I think you have made it clear to us all that you are not here to make friends (good way to start off) so welcome to the forum and we all look forward to your input. Sorry my forum friends that I prolonged this sideshow.

Quote Originally Posted by TX-JB View Post
    Maybe you should be....the all caps posting represents yelling and attitude and is just plain rude...
    I never posted in all caps, nor was I "yelling". "Yelling" and points of emphasis are two different things, ya know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links