Defensive Carry banner

Crossbreed Mini Tuck for my Kahr PM9 with CT Laserguard

9K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  SCfromNY 
#1 ·
I have not had time yet to post a photo of my new Crossbreed Mini Tuck for my PM9 with CT Laserguard. I have many CCW options to choose from but for a light, easy to carry semiauto its very hard to beat the PM9 with the Crimson Trace Laserguard and now with the exceptional Crossbreed Mini Tuck this is close to a perfect CCW option when comfort, lightweight and easy of carry is needed. I own other CB holsters for other handguns and while they are not the best looking holster on the market when practical, functional comfort and quality is what you want this is the best IWB holster on the market.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Its a none issue for me with this IWB holster since it will always be covered by a shirt or jacket anyway. To each his own, maybe you just don't like crosses in general (as a Christian I do like them myself) but the crosses on this holster are certainly not awful or gaudy. They are plain simple crosses that represent the company logo(Crossbreed) and yes they offer plain clips I do believe.

#7 ·
Glad to see they have a laser option for the PM9 that looks like it fits quite well. Let us know how you end up like'n it as i would like to put a laser on my wife's PM9. She carries her's in a Comp-Tac C-Tac so iam sure the Cross-Breed would be comfy for her as well.
Thanks for the post :yup:

#11 ·
I'm not here to make "friends". I'm here to read, maybe learn and post as I see fit.

And, Pirate, how about growing a thicker skin? I wasn't talking about you with my scenario and quote, yet you immediately get so offended and think I am? It was a GENERIC situation in which a church goer might ask another about his "cross decorations" at a very uncomfortable/inopportune time. Notice I made a name up and did NOT say "Brother Pirate"? Lighten up.

Glad to know these visible "crosses" on the clips, at least the kydex ones, are now standard for Crossbreed. This is about as stupid as those stickers car dealers put on the back of brand new cars for "free advertising". Who cares and keep that advertising crap off my products. I was looking at another IWB for an XD and considering Comp Tac. Now I definitely know which way to go...

#12 ·
Wow, I am shocked with the attitude....odd for a site like this but anyway...I like the combo alot. I have a PM9 and that is a interesting set up...like the seemingly great retention with the laser added.

Since I have the same gun and am in the market for night sights but really interested in the laser setup too.

Nice setup!

#14 ·
OK sure thing Scott. I certainly understand where you are coming from now. I think you have made it clear to us all that you are not here to make friends (good way to start off) so welcome to the forum and we all look forward to your input. Sorry my forum friends that I prolonged this sideshow.

#16 ·
I find that against a black leather belt, the crosses are not noticeable at all.

Of course, I'm pretty happy that the crosses are there (kind of says, "this holster was made by Jesus"). :35: Thanks Mark for representing your beliefs right on your handiwork. :hand10:

Lars Larson's tag line is that he's the only talk radio host to exercise his First and Second Ammendment rights every day. Well I'm right with him on that.

#22 ·
WOW you are a idiot...but you know what, I am not smart enough to figure it all out...

Hopefully you go away...or more over, hopefully one day you look in the mirror and see what an ******* you are....

And HERE is the beauty of it all.....post what you want, as often as want, and lurk as often as want.......and I wont say another word.....because THAT would give you credability...and you dont deserve it.....dick.

#32 ·
No, they are. Mark is a known Bible thumper... Just deal with him via email and it's quite obvious. That's his choice and that's fine. Keep it off your products meant for everyone because not everyone is a Christian or even believes in God. If I had a Christian car company and no matter devout I was, you sure wouldn't see religious symbols stamped on the doors, hood, etc. :hand1:

#24 ·
The crosses are deliberate and religious, according to the literature that accompanies the holsters. I ordered one for my 1911s and liked it so much I immediately ordered one for my PM9 and one for my G19. All of mine have the crosses on the clips and they don't bother me one bit. Have a nice day, troll, and you know who you are.

#31 ·
The crosses are deliberate and religious, according to the literature that accompanies the holsters.
And very STUPID, especially if Mark/CB doesn't even give you a choice. That was NOT the case when I bought two CB holsters about two years ago. I definitely won't be buying another one and it is NOT because of the Christian crosses. It could be ANY dumb company logo so blatantly stamped on the ONLY part of the holster that is visible when worn tucked, as a TUCKable holster is designed to be worn. :rolleyes:

#25 ·
I really like that setup. I went to Crimson's site to check out how the laser is activated and it didnt really say. All the site says is Instant activation. Can you tell me a little more how the laser works. You have to adjust the elevation correct?, is that easy to do?

Thanks and great pics!
PS - LOVE THE CROSSES!!!

#35 ·
Thanks, there is a smalll activation button located on the front of the grip. The Laserguard fits over the trigger guard and the activation button is on a section that conforms to the front of the pistols grip and turns on when you grip the handgun. It all works very well and its very easy to install and adjust the beam with the included small hex key. It also looks like it was made as part of the gun, plastic color is a perfect match.

#27 ·
I have the metal clips with the crosses on them. I would prefer that they weren't on there b/c I might want/need to tuck my shirt in one day and I don't want anything drawing attention to my holster. "Grey man" and all you know?

But 99% of the time I carry I don't tuck my shirt in so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

Wow it's amazing I can disagree with the majority here and not be a ass about it, huh scott?

#29 ·
Don't feed trolls.:rolleyes:

I agree that the clips should be plain - no need to have folks ask about them. I would tend to look at other options, if I was interested in this type of holster. I applaud the folks at Crossbreed for their religious beliefs, but I feel this is not the best way to express it. I agree with the "grey man" concept.

I have the CT Laserguard for my Glock 26. I like it a lot. Laser is activated by a button right under the trigger guard. Comes on when you grip the gun - no separate step needed.:hand10: While it interferes with some holsters, it works fine with my Smartcarry. I find the Laserguard prints less than the Lasergrip, since the latter has the laser housing on the right side of the pistol.

#37 ·
Um, you missed my ENTIRE point, Pirate. This has NOTHING to do about religion from a product standpoint. It's about gaudy "anything" being stamped so prominently on the holster and especially on the ONLY part that is designed not to be covered when worn in "tuck mode", as the name/design suggests. Guess I need to reiterate when I said it could be ANY type of visible design. Doesn't even have to be religious in nature. It could be stars, circles, some other funky company logo. Don't care. Just do NOT put it on your products so prominently and, as others have pointed out, NOT give your customers a choice about whether they want plain or not.

#38 ·
There is a option to get away from the crosses. They have clips with velcro that would mate to velcro that you put on your belt or order one of thier belts with velcro. This would totaly conceal your clips while tucked. No clips, no crosses, nothing visible. Even if the clips where plain someone who knew what to look for could pick them out. Most couldn't but there are some who could.

#40 ·
I have heard that they are very good holsters but I do not like the fact that they, to me, are both large and well ugly. Yes function over form but too much holster.

I have a surprise holster for my PM9. While I have had too many issues with High Noon and have no intention of getting into them, I ordered a "bare asset" for my P2000sk and it sucked for that gun but works great for the PM9. If you can live with a liitle extra leather the "bare skin" from High Noon for the P2000 also sucked but works great for the PM9. Well at least i do not have to shop for anymore PM9 holsterd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.