Defensive Carry banner

My new 'lil palm stinger

2K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  RETSUPT99 
#1 · (Edited)
Well picked this up at the gun show this past weekend. Taurus 605 bk. Saw some custom grips a few tables over and picked them up too. Installed grips as soon as I got home. Shot it on Sunday (sweet). Carried it out today after work in the pocket with a holster and it was rather nice....will pick up some strips for a quick reload.

My Kimber will still be my primary CC piece though...but this little whopper will get some CC action too...maybe even a BUG at times.

Question..what the best way to clean that trigger up? I want it shiney.

PICS!!:

See less See more
#2 ·
Sweet. Is that a .357?

#6 ·
I don't know if you can shine it too much... Looks like it's case hardened

Congrats on the new pistola... :congrats:

#12 ·
Nice looking revolver. I like the wood grips. I just traded my 642 for a new G27, but think my next purchase will be another revolver. This time I'm thinking of going with the exposed hammer so I'll have the SA/DA option. Possibly in the .357 caliber as well.

#14 ·
Attended the one in Fort Worth @ the Will Rogers complex.

The grips aren't to much of a difference. I'm just not used to how a revolver of this size recoils....stings a bit. I'm sure I'll get used to it the more I train and shoot with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.