Defensive Carry banner

I'm excited! I added to my collection today.

2K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  eldorado 
#1 ·
Well I found a Kel Tec P-3AT today. I had told my gun dealer that I wanted one and finally he got one in. That is the lightest feeling gun I think I have ever seen. That will certainly be one that I will carry on a dailey basis. I know it's not a large caliber but my 9mm Makarov is my primary carry gun. Just have wanted the kel tec for a while now.
I can see that being in my pocket holster or in my jacket pocket as winter comes upon us.:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::danceban::danceban::danceban:

#7 ·
My dealer had plenty of 380 in 100 round boxes. $38.09 for the box. Just wish I could have afforded to have stocked up on it. I can't wait to get on the range with it and try it out.

#8 ·
Congratulations! That might not be what you had in mind, but if you'd have bought a Glock, you would have gotten a nice gif out of me. But what the heck..if you're happy with it and it's going to work for you, then by all means.......

#9 ·
Nothing makes a lady feel as special as a new gun:smile:
Meet Harriet, she was my birthday present an few weeks ago:

#11 ·
Congrats! Make sure to get a couple or at least one extra mag to go with it. The Hornady Critical defense rounds should be considered for that caliber. If you ever have to use it, due to the smaller caliber I would say, don't be shy with the rounds.:image035:

#12 ·
My P3AT goes with me everywhere...I love it. Its very accurate(once you master the trigger) and its reliable. I buy my 380 ammo from gunbroker.com

#13 ·
You're going to love that little gun...:danceban:
If I don't take my Kimber, my P-3AT goes along in my pocket.:hand10:

#20 ·
Thank you all. I love it already. Now to find the right holster for it. I'd love to find a IWB holster as I really like carrying on my hip but not big on the heavier 9mm that I usually carry. I will continue to carry my 9mm though because of the size caliber, however, the kel tec will certainly be worn on my hip many times. I will buy the Hornaday rounds as suggested. I'm getting ready to take a defensive shooting course and they require a holster that is made specifically for what ever gun you will be using. I'm torn between using the 9mm and the .380. Anyone have any advice on that?? Or the holster?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.