Defensive Carry banner

Got me a BUG!

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  enigmaone 
#1 ·
Well I went a head and purchased my first BUG. It's a Seecamp LWS32. It's slightly used, but in pristine, new condition with only 50 documented discharged shots. Comes with the Box , spare spring, operator's manual and even the plastic bag the .32 was shipped in. It was purchased new in March/06.

I should take delivery in about 7 days. Just thought I'd share the good news with all of you!!

Now,.. if I could only find someone to make me a Shoulder Holster.....

This is what it looks like....BTW, the Gun is on the bottom:smile:

See less See more
#4 ·
Seecamp

You'll absolutely LOVE it.
Great...no...Fantastic!!! little pistol.
I had one & I sure do miss it these days.
Damn, I could kick my rump for ever trading it.

Meanwhile you'll be amazed at how accurate they are.
MUCH more accurate than you could imagine for a little belly gun.

#7 ·
I have not, as I remember, ever heard anything bad about these. Only glowing testimony.

Seems like you found a real good specimen. :smilez:

#9 ·
There's a abundance of info over at the Seecamp Forum. One can actually interact with Mr. Seecamp himself. Pretty cool when you can actually speak with the "Capo Grande"!!

Anyway, thanks for all the kind words and encouragement!! I'll be sure to post a RR sometime next week.

#12 ·
QKShooter said:
You'll absolutely LOVE it.
Great...no...Fantastic!!! little pistol.
I had one & I sure do miss it these days.
Damn, I could kick my rump for ever trading it.

Meanwhile you'll be amazed at how accurate they are.
MUCH more accurate than you could imagine for a little belly gun.
I'll keep my eyes open for you and let you know if another great deal comes along!! As far as accuracy, I figure If I can keep all 7 rounds in a 4" radius at 15ft, ..I'll be doing pretty good.

#14 ·
P95Carry said:
I have not, as I remember, ever heard anything bad about these. Only glowing testimony.

Seems like you found a real good specimen. :smilez:
The only major complaint I here is that not enough of them are availavble in the market. Although, GA and GB do have a few.

Mr. Seecamp has a long waiting list that currenlty exceeds one year for delivery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.