Defensive Carry banner

For the mouse gun aficionados......

6K views 31 replies 27 participants last post by  pulicords 
#1 ·
My new Seecamp LWS 380..........! :danceban:

20 month wait and expensive compared to some of the alternatives out there, but I love the custom serial number, the extraordinary quality, and the all stainless construction.

I fully expect it to be every bit as reliable and accurate as it's .32 cal little sister (which my wife has already claimed for perpetuity). Unfortunately, I'm traveling on business all next week so I won't be able to put any rounds downrange until next weekend. I'll give a bit of a range report afterwards though.

:urla9ub:

See less See more
#2 ·
Very cool Dave! I likey a lot! :wave:

#3 ·
Greetings from Quantico. Ever since the .380 was unveiled, I've been amazed that Seecamp was able to put six rounds in the magazine, the same number as the .32acp., without increasing the size. Where did he find the room?

What holster do you plan on using? RJ Hedley has passed away, a great holster maker gone.

#4 ·
I'm fortunate enough to have two of RJ's pocket holsters. He lived only a short distance from me.

Robert Mecco also makes a nice holster. If you're unfamiliar with him, you can find him on-line or track him down at the Seecamp Forum. I absolutely have to pick up one of Matt Del Fatti's masterpieces one of these days too.......in grey elephant maybe? :smile:

#12 ·
7 rounds of .380, semi auto and smaller/lighter...... :hand5:

:urla9ub:

#13 ·
And that, sir, is exactly why I love my Seecamp. If I can't carry my first choice, I will carry as small as possible. It's just a bonus what a gem of engineering and skilled craftsmanship they are. And yes, I envy your extra .046" of bullet.

#14 ·
Cute little mouse gun...mice, watch out!:blink:
Really...a great little pocket gun.:yup:

#16 ·
AWESOME !!!!

WASHINGTON DID’NT USE HIS RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH TO DEFEAT THE BRITISH, HE SHOT THEM

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent

#27 ·
Full retail when ordered from Seecamp. $35 for a custom serial number. Up to 8 digits, one of which has to be a number.

Current wait is in the 2 year range though. If you look hard you can find some out there, but when you do, they tend to be priced well above retail. Gun broker in particular is nuts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.